By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Mindblowing FF XV gameplay trailer

Geez, I saw this yesterday and was just in awe! I'm so excited for this game! Now when does it release!?

Around the Network

Wow!

This was such a let down at the Sony presser, another already announced title, and one that has been dragging its feet to the market for 7 years.

That trailer just changed everything. This looks like the best FF game of all time if that is truly reminiscent of what the gameplay will really look like. Hopefully the story will be well told, because as of now it looks like the have already scored in the other departments.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

WIzarDE said:
I am going to wait for the end product, because I think something similar happened with FF XIII in terms of the gameplay not living up to what was shown.

yep this has ff13 written all over it just in a bigger space! not excited at all by the gameplay but game  graphics looks sexy

Well thats exactly for what i am waiting for. Final Fantasy Kindom Hearts style. My E3 Highlight and holy shit does this game look hot.