By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did Nintendo ruin the whole E3 for you? Nevermind, saw youtube video with no lag.

Whoa there. For one, Mario Kart and DKC look like great sequels.

And maybe you didn't watch the same conference I did, because I remember seeing new footage of my most anticipated game of all time: X.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

The show was pretty good I thought, it wasn't mind blowing outstanding but it was better than last year's.

Not really.

They could have showed more but it was a solid conference.

I actually think Nintendo won E3... Sony's conference was just boring!

Not at all, compared to the disaster that was Microsoft, but I was a bit more impressed with Sony.

I look at all their E3 news as good, they showed what I wanted, though not everything I wanted, had they held back on some news during a couple of directs it would have had more suprises, but so what, nothing there was a negative.

Around the Network

I don't think we saw the same conference.

Click HERE and be happy 

You should watch the videos once more because the new Mario Kart looks much better than MKWii.

Signature goes here!

Spurge the money you giving people to post articles is better spent on a console and games. Unless you get some return from posting and making threads.

I'm still not convinced on buying a Wii U this year, but maybe when X, Mario Kart, and SSB come out. I think my biggest problem with Nintendo is the lack of genre variety at the moment. I'm kind of platformer'd out. So X, Mario Kart, and SSB will be refreshing. Overall 2014 looks like a good year for Nintendo fans, we're finally getting console games. But, I'm not yet a fan of the Wii U, despite being a fan of Nintendo games. A price-cut might do it though. 3DS on the other-hand, well it's a worthy successor to the best gaming platform to exist for me (excluding PC.)

Games looked great. I'd say the conference was good enough in the gaming department, X, Bayonetta 2 and Mario Kart 8 looked stunning, I just expected them to announce a price cut or something. Oh well...