By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - April 29th, 2007 NA

Nice quote.

Around the Network
ioi said:
Diomedes1976 said:
I dont trust the new weekly data . If this was to be believed the PS3 would dip around 100K for the month and the Wii would go to 400K .I doubt this is happening ,the PS3 has stabilized around 130K and the Wii is gradually lowering its sales not skyrocketing them . I predict a massive change of the american data of this site the same day NPD issues their numbers .

Sorry but I had to quote this one.

As they say on GS, Ownage approved

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Ouch.

ahhh oehhh damn that hurts :P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

ioi said:
Diomedes1976 said:
I dont trust the new weekly data . If this was to be believed the PS3 would dip around 100K for the month and the Wii would go to 400K .I doubt this is happening ,the PS3 has stabilized around 130K and the Wii is gradually lowering its sales not skyrocketing them . I predict a massive change of the american data of this site the same day NPD issues their numbers .

Sorry but I had to quote this one.

lol thats awesome!

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)