By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - April 29th, 2007 NA

The numbers are in, and there are sure a lot more numbers than last week. Clearly this site is improving their methods as they go, kudos to 'em!

As for the numbers themselves. Pokemon rules all, Wii ships 100,000 and the F.E.A.R. sells well on the PS3. And lots of other stuff too, which is why I'm starting this thread.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Wow, did PS2 sales fall off the map or what? Wii software outsold PS3, PS2 and PSP software combined lol.

no ps2 sales are still high i'm sure, this site doesn't appear to be tracking them (outside of god of war for some reason).

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

i'm quite disapppointed by the SPM total, i hope it has more legs and can stay at 30-40k a week for a while (and if you americans don't care about it anymore, send it to Europe please    ). 100 000k of wii  and a 4 to 1 ratio with the PS3 is still impressive. I guess 40k for an old PC game (fear) is not that bad but PS3 still missing big game.

the million bar for GOW2 is pretty close. i thought it would go there more quickly, a bit like Pokemon which is the usual crazy!

I dont get why it says pokemon only sold 500,000. On a site it said it sold over 1 million in 5 days. When was pokemon released?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network
johnsobas said:
no ps2 sales are still high i'm sure, this site doesn't appear to be tracking them (outside of god of war for some reason).

You're probably right. Still those are mindblowing numbers for Nintendo. 

Uhm..... *_*

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

roadkillers said:
I dont get why it says pokemon only sold 500,000. On a site it said it sold over 1 million in 5 days. When was pokemon released?

I think cause the first day was a Sunday and got counted in the last week.

Yeah I heard about the million in 5 days too... and guitar hero II is actually pretty disappointing on the 360.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Uhhh... look at the total dudes... it's over 1 million for Pokemon. It sold over 500,000k in the first day, and then another 500,000 in the week after release. Oh WOW I didn't predict actual numbers for SPM but I predicted it wouldn't be a huge game for Wii, and look I was right... :) It'll have some legs, but as I said it's not a huge game and it's DEFINITELY not a system seller. SNK vs Capcom Card Fighters is pretty good for that game I think. Motorstorm is down right terrible. Wii and DS hardware is rediculous! If these are accurate when we see next months NPD it is going to be one hell of a month for Wii! Supply seems to have picked up, lets see if the demand will continue through the month. Over 500k?