By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - square enix ff 15 and kingdom hearths 3 will be multiplatform , ps4 and xbone

Soriku said:

Pretty surprised at KH3 being multiplat actually...Xbox One owners who haven't played a KH game before are going to be so lost.

RenCutypoison said:
Same APU, not surprising.

But it will probably look like shit on xbone, and it was not in their plans since the beginning.

They said it was coming this financial year, and I bet the ps4 version is in debugging phase already.

I'm wondering if Xbone version will be optimized in time.

Luminous engine is like 3 years old, so they would have started the Xbone version 3 years ago ?

Plus Nomura claimed is hatred for xbox

Nomura hasn't claimed he hates Xbox at all. That's something fanboys made up.

Well, I guess this means people will pay 100 dollars more for the same games on xbox one, and worse graphics, noticebly

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

mM
Around the Network
Soriku said:

Pretty surprised at KH3 being multiplat actually...Xbox One owners who haven't played a KH game before are going to be so lost.

I don't know about you, but I had beat the first one many times and knew it inside out, and I was still completely lost during the first playthrough of KH2 lol.  I really hope they stick mostly to the cannon of the numbered entries and don't rely on too much information from the slew of other titles released. 

It's all about the game.

Despite the likelihood of me getting the games on the PS4, I'm not a fan of third-party exclusivity, so I think that it is great that Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III are multiplatform titles. It's a shame that they're seemingly not coming to the Wii U though, especially considering that KHIII would probably do well within that fanbase.

lilwingman said:
Soriku said:

I don't know about you, but I had beat the first one many times and knew it inside out, and I was still completely lost during the first playthrough of KH2 lol.  I really hope they stick mostly to the cannon of the numbered entries and don't rely on too much information from the slew of other titles released. 

At the very least KH3 will include info from Birth by Sleep and Dream Drop Distance because one is the origin story of the villain and the other is like a direct prequel to KH3

arcelonious said:
Despite the likelihood of me getting the games on the PS4, I'm not a fan of third-party exclusivity, so I think that it is great that Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III are multiplatform titles. It's a shame that they're seemingly not coming to the Wii U though, especially considering that KHIII would probably do well within that fanbase.

Well is an understatement, if Epic Mickey could sell over a million first month on the Wii could you imagine what a kingdom hearts game would have done?

Around the Network

I seriously think the Wii U would have been the better choice for the other platform.
There are a lot of Nintendo gamers who play KH. XBox gamers, on the other hand, is more of a risky move due to the nature of most of their fans.

leo-j said:
Soriku said:

RenCutypoison said:
Same APU, not surprising.

But it will probably look like shit on xbone, and it was not in their plans since the beginning.

They said it was coming this financial year, and I bet the ps4 version is in debugging phase already.

I'm wondering if Xbone version will be optimized in time.

Luminous engine is like 3 years old, so they would have started the Xbone version 3 years ago ?

Plus Nomura claimed is hatred for xbox

Nomura hasn't claimed he hates Xbox at all. That's something fanboys made up.

Well, I guess this means people will pay 100 dollars more for the same games on xbox one, and worse graphics, noticebly

oh cmon.this certainly ain't a PS2/Xbox graphics gap were talking here.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Although I don't care about FF XV being multiplatform, I can understand fans getting mad with SE. Many people got the PS3 thinking that FF Versus XIII would be exclusive (I can't remember if it was announced as such) and after waiting for 7 years they decide not to make the game exclusive.

Not to mention Sony hosted SE in the E3 conference and the PS4 reveal, when SE have lost most of their relevance in the last few years. This could almost be seen as SE spitting on Sony's face lol.

Soriku said:
MDMAlliance said:
I seriously think the Wii U would have been the better choice for the other platform.
There are a lot of Nintendo gamers who play KH. XBox gamers, on the other hand, is more of a risky move due to the nature of most of their fans.

Wii U is obviously a better choice than the Xbox One but they admitted at their event that the hardware wasn't "appropriate"...yeah.

So, what´s your take on the PS4 as a whole so far?....$399, no DRM, no mandatory online, FFXV, KH3...I take it you´re pretty happy (perhaps with the exception of online multiplayer not being free anymore).

Soriku said:
MDMAlliance said:

Wii U is obviously a better choice than the Xbox One but they admitted at their event that the hardware wasn't "appropriate"...yeah.

A shame, since i am not planning buying a ps4 or a xbox1... Well, maybe 31/2 will come to wiiU...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064