By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - square enix ff 15 and kingdom hearths 3 will be multiplatform , ps4 and xbone

This IS a disgrace...

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
LurkerJ said:
sales2099 said:
Ok this is hilarious........

For YEARS, I have heard and seen PS fans bragging about Versus 13 being a PS3 exclusive killer app. Years. Even after the delays and vaperware.

Now, its name changed, and it gets a Xbox 1 version........."meh no biggie"

lol how the hell do you walk this off so non-chalante. You just lost a major exclusive 7 years in the making. You guys just roll with everything don't you?

You are not getting the meltdowns you are hoping for.

Ya......which is very interesting. All those years of bragging......and now your all holding your breath and holding your keyboard trigger fingers steady.

How do you guys play this off. Because this is a major developement. You just lost a 7 year exclusive.

Kingdom hearts too, as it was also heavily expected to be PS4 exclusive

I thought it was evident that Sony fans are just strong in general.  Like how Sony was on top with PS1 and PS2, then did bad for awhile for PS3 yet look at the Sony fans, still strong.  You think this will break down Sony fans?

forest-spirit said:
sales2099 said:

Ya......which is very interesting. All those years of bragging......and now your all holding your breath and holding your keyboard trigger fingers steady.

How do you guys play this off. Because this is a major developement. You just lost a 7 year exclusive.

You're trying too hard.

Im serious. Dead serious. How do you guys walk away from this. It is well known that this was a much hyped PS exclusive for years. And now its no big deal.

Seriously.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Ok this is hilarious........

For YEARS, I have heard and seen PS fans bragging about Versus 13 being a PS3 exclusive killer app. Years. Even after the delays and vaperware.

Now, its name changed, and it gets a Xbox 1 version........."meh no biggie"

lol how the hell do you walk this off so non-chalante. You just lost a major exclusive 7 years in the making. You guys just roll with everything don't you?

Me personally. I just never cared to begin with. It was vaporware and SE has long since stopped making FF games exclusive to one console. Facts are facts.

Now its no longer vaporware. That's the only thing that has changed.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

sales2099 said:

Reread this sentence and think about how absurd it sounds. People have been waiting for this game for seven years. At this point, they should just be happy it's coming out at all. It's no wonder they're not melting down that Xbone is getting a port.

Around the Network

dont worry Sony owners will get an exclusive costume skin :p

KH3 and FFXV are for PS4 AND Xbox One, however, they are not on Wii U

To think that I was attacked, ATTACKED on Gamefaqs by Sony fanboys in 2011 when I said that it was likely Versus would be multiplatforme. Many of my posts were deleted because mods felt I kept "dismissing" the fanboys' view. Stopped going to Gamefaqs ever since.

Anyway, totally not surprised. Sony would have screamed the word "exclusivity" at their conference if it had been exclusive, so I pretty much already figured.

V-r0cK said:
sales2099 said:

I thought it was evident that Sony fans are just strong in general.  Like how Sony was on top with PS1 and PS2, then did bad for awhile for PS3 yet look at the Sony fans, still strong.  You think this will break down Sony fans?

I figure it would be disconcerting at least, given the length of time.

I guess after FF13 E3, the fans have learned to deal. But even so, fans still clung to Versus as a PS exclusive, right up to the bitter end (this morning).

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Iveyboi said:
Disgraceful move by SE....fans were assured Versus was exclusive for 6 years; last straw for SE for me

Really? SE just dragged Versus out of planet vaporware and you're complaining because it's also coming to the XBone?