By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Even If MS Were To Completely Reverse Their DRM Now, Would You Trust Them Again?

Would you trust Microsoft again?

Yes 40 19.23%

No 168 80.77%

Total:208

It depends.....would they be listening to their fans, the fans money, or both?

Around the Network

I don't fully trust even Valve, how could I ever trust MS?

I don't trust any company.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

No.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

There is no one to trust in the industry, albeit if the console reversed to its 360 roots and the launch price was reduced by a good 100 usd, I would preorder it. But higher chance of it raining frogs tomorrow in UK than that happening.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

Lol why would you create a poll comparing xbox vs playstation?
We always know which will get more votes because most of the internet is formed by sony fanboys and haters.
I always take these polls like a grain of salt.
Like i said millions of times, DRM is not a problem. Alot of us are always connected with our current consoles so i dont understand all the hate. I do understand in a way because sony fanboys will hate anything from Microsoft no matter what. All this hate was incoming already so i am not surprised at all. They were hating kinect and it because the fastest selling device in history. The xbox one will sell alot too and there is nothing they can do to stop it.
Already pre-ordered mine along with a ps4. Haters gonna hate..

Hahahaha!

Too late, Microsoft. You have shown your hand.

"Well certainly with the Xbox 360, we had some challenges at the launch. Once we identified that we took control of it. We wanted to do it right by our customers. Our customers are very important to us." -Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb (10/2013). Note: RRoD was fixed with the Jasper-revision 3 years after the launch of 360

"People don't pay attention to a lot of the details."-Yusuf Mehdi explaining why Xbone DRM scheme would succeed

"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it's called Xbox 360,”-Don Mattrick

"The region locking of the 3DS wasn't done for profits on games"-MDMAlliance

Damnyouall said:

Hahahaha!

I don't even get this post.  

MDMAlliance said:
Damnyouall said:

Hahahaha!

I don't even get this post.  

Microsoft has completely reversed their DRM policy, hence the post.

Are you Nostradamus?

Well it proves they at least are not that stubborn, not to change when the backclash is big enough.

But I'm pretty sure they would be the first one to change their policies again. So I would go with Sony and Nintendo instead.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!