By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

i want little mac as a new character. I'm really hoping yoga trainer is not an actual character. pretty much all previous characters are welcome except for sonic and snake. I want this to stay a nintendo franchise with 2 guest spots per game. The 1st guest is mega man, i hope the second is pac-man. If sonic came back and took the second spot i wouldn't be upset about it though. :) mario vs. sonic. vs. mega man would be pretty epic !

Around the Network
CarcharodonKraz said:
i want little mac as a new character. I'm really hoping yoga trainer is not an actual character. pretty much all previous characters are welcome except for sonic and snake. I want this to stay a nintendo franchise with 2 guest spots per game. The 1st guest is mega man, i hope the second is pac-man. If sonic came back and took the second spot i wouldn't be upset about it though. :) mario vs. sonic. vs. mega man would be pretty epic !

Check the third post of this thread, there's a video for the Wii Fit Yoga Trainer (she's an actual character). She looks actually cool!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
CarcharodonKraz said:

Check the third post of this thread, there's a video for the Wii Fit Yoga Trainer (she's an actual character). She looks actually cool!

she looks like she has a good move set and what not but she's sooooo generic.  At least game and watch made me look up his origins and nintendo's history.  Rob has a certain nostalgic feel.  Yoga trainer is a souless avatar that reminds me that nintendo decided they could make some money off of non-gaming application.  Cleveland Brown said it best "there's nothing good about who you are or what you do."

That said, it's not the end of the world.  Mega man looks amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing :)

There's an interesting rumour going around on Smash Boards.

GAF member salromano posted this before the Super Smash Bros reveal:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=62304489&postcount=2996

"My unlikely predictions: Little Mac, Pac-Man, Animal Crossing Guy, Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, Mii."

Seems like he was right on the money for 3 out of 6 characters, even the very unexpected Wii Fit Trainer. It's rumored that Little Mac, Pac-Man and Mii will be announced before the end of E3. Stay tuned!

Signature goes here!

Nobody mentioned him? Playing as him would be awesome....

Around the Network

Removing Snake would be a pretty fatal mistake =/

Wright said:

I don't think they'll remove Snake. He was an A-tier character in Brawl so he was one of the most used characters in tournaments.

Characters that were cut from Melee were mostly low-tier underused characters like Mewtwo and Pichu or clones like Roy and Dr. Mario.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Wright said:

I don't think they'll remove Snake. He was an A-tier character in Brawl so he was one of the most used characters in tournaments.

Characters that were cut from Melee were mostly low-tier underused characters like Mewtwo and Pichu or clones like Roy and Dr. Mario.

We'll see. I used to like Mewtwo too. Lucario isn't my cup of tea.

I'm surprised we haven't seen Yoshi yet...
I'm sure we will eventually, but still...

Have a nice day...

Wright said:
TruckOSaurus said:

We'll see. I used to like Mewtwo too. Lucario isn't my cup of tea.

I liked Lucario better than Mewtwo. The problem with Mewtwo was that he was gigantic (and slow)! He was a huge hitbox waiting to be destroyed, Lucario was kind of a reasonably sized Mewtwo.

Signature goes here!