By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

will the wii balance board be used? yoga fire or yoga flame will prolly be her moves.

Around the Network

As i was saying in the mod-chat

bring in 10 new characters (2 of which we now know) and cut 5 old ones

Cut: Snake, Lucas, Lucario, Ike, Wolf

Bring in: (aside from Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, and Megaman), Shulk, Zoroark, Chrom, Little Mac, Bayonetta, Starfy, and Lucina

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

BasilZero said:

Yeah I'm sure it would be a assist trophy...GT or whoever it was must of been hyping for cheap views.

No way in hell are they gonna waste a character slot for a bland character like this o.O.

Well, Melee and Brawl both had clone characters aplenty, as well as characters like Mr. Game & Watch and freaking R.O.B. A roster slot for Wii Fit Yoga Girl sounds ridiculous, but it's not utterly inplausible considering that an NES accessory from 1985 that supported a total of two games managed to make the cut last time.

Besides, according to the video Rhonin posted, it would seem that Stretchypants Mannequin is now officially a part of the roster.

The roster better be big. Like, Marvel vs Capcom 2 big.

BasilZero said:
KHlover said:
BasilZero said:
Link and Mario always.

I wonder if they'll put back Wolf in this game and Ike too since I used them both a lot in Brawl.

I think Chrom is going to replace Ike (Marth always was the fan favorite, so (s)he will probably stay.

About Wolf...I like him more than Falco, but I think he is more likely to be replaced. Since Sakurai wanted to cut some clones out I don't think his chances to stay in are very high :(

Why do you say (s)he o.O? Isnt Marth a male lol?

Anyways I can see Chrom being placed or Lucina ;o

Yeah I can see Wolf being cut :(

If they add in "Marth" from FE: Awakening...no she isn't :D

bring in Knuckles

Around the Network
Rhonin the wizard said:

Developer Direct for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U

Wow, villager and Wii Fit trainer look surprisingly good. Mega Man looks like a beast.

Even more interested in this game now.

osed125 said:

Man the Link on the trailer looks badass. Let's hope the next Zelda game has that artstyle.

As for the characters I want:

- At least 1 more F-Zero character (Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow would be great)
- Ghirahim
- Lucina or Chrom (Fire Emblem)
- Waluigi
- Mewtwo
- Isaac or Felix (Golden Sun)

Yes.

I can't wait !! :D

I'm hoping for Little Mac to be a playable character.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

The game looks soooo good!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54