By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167
blackmagicwolf said:
oh you were on vacation? That makes sense.

No, he was just consulting with his scum buddies to make sure everything looked clean and above board when he "substituted in." But we've tacitly agreed to humor him so long as he updates regularly from now on.

Around the Network

"In this Smash Bros. installment, this little guy is also making an appearance! I…don't know his name, but he's the Prince of the Sablé Kingdom. He's from the Game Boy game Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru (translated as The Frog For Whom the Bell Tolls), which was only released in Japan.

"Here's the trophy of the Sablé Prince. He transforms into a snake or a frog, and unloads multiple attacks on any opponent he catches. Keep attacking your foes when they're trapped in his dust cloud."

"Look at these three radiant pieces... Yup, you guessed it! It's another combinable item like the Dragoon-the Daybreak."

"This is what it looks like when all three parts are combined together. How powerful will its beam blast be? FYI, you can fire shooting items while moving backward and forward. Change direction by flicking the Control Stick or Circle Pad toward the back of the fighter."

"Victini and Xerneas are both support Pokémon. Victini's Victory Star boosts the attack of whoever throws the Poké Ball, and also prevents flinching. Xerneas's Geomancy increases the launch power of all fighters, but exceptionally raises it for whoever had the Poké Ball."

"Here's the trophy gallery for the 3DS version. You can rotate the trophies by drawing circles on the bottom screen. Super Smash Bros. Brawl had tons of trophies, but rumor has it that the 3DS version alone may have more than Brawl. Looks like the Dr. Wily that we made from scratch for the 3DS version is on his knees in disbelief."

"Here's something new--the trophy shop. If you're having a hard time getting certain trophies, why not just buy them? They sometimes go on sale, too."

"♪Ba-ding!♪"
If you turn on the 3D effect, it really looks like there's a Game Boy inside the screen.

"Hello! I'm Samus, the intergalactic bounty hunter!" "And I am Meta Knight, joining the battle!!"

Signature goes here!

Poor Dr. Willy! He looks like pathetic even in Smash 4!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Gotta love how close to the original material the models are.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
AZWification said:

Gotta love how close to the original material the models are.

Yup! It's great to see that Nintendo actually gives a damn about Mega Man-related things like that!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Interesting, it's like Game & Watch all over again! Stop teasing us Sakurai!!!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Smeags said:
160rmf said:

Thanks! Am i seeing this right... september thirteenth? That is cool... for the japoneses

Yup, they get this (and Hyrule Warriors) almost a month before us Westerners. @_@

I will be spoiled by the time I get my hands on the game come October 3rd!

This means we'll know the full roster very very soon. So happy!

Signature goes here!

AZWification said:

Yup! It's great to see that Nintendo actually gives a damn about Mega Man-related things like that!

Well somebody has to!

" If you manage to raise this Special Flag for long enough, an additional KO count will be added to your score in a time match, or you'll get an extra stock for a stock match. When this appears on the stage, the fight for the flag becomes a fierce battle of tactics, which makes things pretty interesting."

Signature goes here!

Hell yes. I finally got my credit card back, all ready to buy Smash 4 digitally!