By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

A bunch of new screenshots were relesaed today as well (Wii U/3DS)...

Captain Falcon's super butt is just ridiculous.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Thought this would interest you Trucks. AKA Williem Johnson. We know your real name!

How to join Nintendo's roving band of Smash Bros. players at Comic ...

Polygon-31 minutes ago
Nintendo is bringing Super Smash Bros. to San Diego Comic-Con, and attendees will have the chance to play the 3DS version of the game ...

SDCC 2014: Nintendo Wants to Bring You a Smash Bros. 3DS Demo
IGN-Jul 22, 2014

You know you want to.

Awwww I thought that last news meant there was going to be a 3DS Smash demo for everyone but it's only a Comic-Con promotion. Well, let's hope they do bring a demo to the eShop before launch.

Signature goes here!

"For the first time ever, I present to you…the main menu for the 3DS version!! The icons are even animated. The design concept may look similar if you've played other games I've worked on. But we had a hard time making this one because…"

"The bottom screen displays pictures matching each mode! This was quite a task for the UI (User Interface) designers, but they made it happen. Kudos to them! You can tap the screen to look up additional info like how to play--complete with diagrams."

Signature goes here!

I'm really intrigued by what that Wii U button does.

Signature goes here!

If you visit: http://www.twitch.tv/nintendo/ right now. They are streaming Smash Bros for Wii U from Comic-Con.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I love how Sakurai avoids to mention the Wii U button...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Tournament starting, 128 players, double elimination, first batch of matches will be 4 player - Free-For-All then they'll later move on to 1 v 1 matches.

Signature goes here!

New Bowser is looking really good.

Signature goes here!

Looks like what I was jokingly predicting is coming true, the 3DS version is looking better as a competitive game than the Wii U version; or at least more spectator friendly with its faster pace.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Looks like what I was jokingly predicting is coming true, the 3DS version is looking better as a competitive game than the Wii U version; or at least more spectator friendly with its faster pace.

Both version will have the same mechanics, physics and characters. The differences lie in the extra modes and the stages.

Signature goes here!