By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

I almost freaked when I saw the picture, "why does Ike have a jetpack?!?!?" Then I saw it was an item and relaxed. Oh, and yes, that cape is fireproof. It has to be cause he faces mages all the time!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

Around the Network
blackmagicwolf said:
I almost freaked when I saw the picture, "why does Ike have a jetpack?!?!?" Then I saw it was an item and relaxed. Oh, and yes, that cape is fireproof. It has to be cause he faces mages all the time!

That would have been the most random move ever from Sakurai. "We decided to change Ike's Aether by a Jetpack because reasons..."

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Smeags said:

The locations for the Best Buy Smash Fest are up!

I have one ~20 minutes away... so I'll probably go Wednesday (maybe Saturday too. )

No Canada locations...

Oh Truck my sweet. :3

Smeags said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Smeags said:

The locations for the Best Buy Smash Fest are up!

I have one ~20 minutes away... so I'll probably go Wednesday (maybe Saturday too. )

No Canada locations...

Oh Truck my sweet. :3

Oh joy! There's one 30 minutes from where I live!

Signature goes here!

" Characters that have heavy damage slowly start to emit steam. When your opponent starts to get nice and smoky, give 'em a solid attack!"

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

That's cool. Sometimes it's the littlest details that make the game more fun.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

I also think it's the first time we see the percentages displayed over the character like that.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I also think it's the first time we see the percentages displayed over the character like that.

Its happened before, nt new. Its more of an occasional appearance. Steam is cool, they really are going all out. Love the 10-15small new details!!! Game is shaping up to be the best.

And we still dont kno NFC+ WiiU exclusive mode

"You can charge up Ike's Eruption attack by holding the button down, but remember to release it right before it fully charges to avoid recoil damage. Let go of the button at the moment the sword shines!"

Signature goes here!

Ah, they're keeping Eruption, good call. That was the move most in question in my mind to return. Let's see if anything does change for Ike!