By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

ooh its catching on! :p

Around the Network

Edited my previous statement.

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

With Ike back, my hopes of both Ness and Lucas returning have increased.

Wowza, wasn't expecting another character reveal until E3! This must mean they have lot's of awesome reveals for the event!

Around the Network

^You shamelessly stole that from Mohammedbadir's signature!

I don't get all the fear for Ness not being in the game. He's an original, like Captain Falcon, they'll be in it. They're still Nintendo icons because of Smash Bros. to NOT be in it would be a crime.

Lucas....that's still up in the air. Same as Wario and Metaknight.

Again, I"M SO HAPPY IKE IS BACK!!! My main is back in the game! So beware if we battle! Cause..."You'll get no sympathy from me!"

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

"The rocket belt from Pilotwings lets you fly upward by jumping. This is a really useful item for characters that have weaker recoveries. By the way, is that cape fireproof?"

Signature goes here!

The locations for the Best Buy Smash Fest are up!

I have one ~20 minutes away... so I'll probably go Wednesday (maybe Saturday too. )

Smeags said:

The locations for the Best Buy Smash Fest are up!

I have one ~20 minutes away... so I'll probably go Wednesday (maybe Saturday too. )

No Canada locations...

Signature goes here!