By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

and I could tornado spam.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Those would be fun times. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

whoa, ivo is really good. Marth stood zero chance.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
whoa, ivo is really good. Marth stood zero chance.
I would play if I wasn't so damn sleepy.
It's morning already and I'm too tired to go to sleep.
I'm too tired I'm not even making sense anymore....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

The Kirby? or the Dedede?

"King Dedede - There is a match that alot of Marth's just hate. It can be difficult to space well since his grab range is so long. Also he has his Waddle dees for camping and his f-tilt outranges all of your moves. Well thier are some simple things to remember in this match-up that make it easier. All of Marth's ground moves outrange Dedede's grab and a SH will allow Marth to go over Dedede's f-tilt and his Waddle dees. A SH fair is a great way to apply pressure and be safe. Good Dedede's that know this will try to go for dash grabs once they block your fair. Knowing this you can just jump or attack them when you see them try. Dedede also has a CG on Marth, but Marth can up b out of it. If Dedede expects this he can wait and then attack Marth while he lags. So it becomes a guessing game just like with Falco. If Dedede starts waiting for it, just roll away or set-up your zoning game. When Dedede is recovering you can run out and hit him since he is a huge target. If you force him to you use his up b you can counter it if he goes for the stage. If he cancels it then you have enough time to hit him back out and repeat the process. If he goes for the ledge, you will have enough time to hit him when he cancels it to grab the ledge, which will reset the situation as well. You could also try to edgehug him the moment you think he will cancel it to grab the ledge. He would fall to his death this way. Please keep in mind that Dedede is one of the heaviest characters in the game, so he won't die easily. Just be patient. His best kill move is his u-tilt, but you shouldn't be too worried about it if you are spacing well. He can edge guard pretty well thanks to his recovery, so if he goes out to hit you try to time your fair to hit him since he has no aerials that outrange yours. If you can keep him in the air it will be easier for you since he can't fight you there. His smashes are pretty slow so just roll away on reaction. His d-smash is good, but doesn't kill as well and is more close range so space well and you won't have to worry too much. Just take your time and don't get anxious to get in kills, because if you make a mistake you will eat an u-tilt and die around 100. Play smart. Play safe."

As for Kirby, he's a small target. Once you get used to hitting him I'm sure you'll be able to handle him much easier. Just make sure I don't get you off the stage. Once I get you off the stage I'm unforgiving ^^

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

both were hard but the ddd was the hardest. Your spacing with him was crazy. I could get into the spots I wanted. It felt like there was a big ass wall just stopping me from going where I wanted. Ddd also has a ton of priority it seems.

Dedede's got range. Deceptive range at that. Priority on the up-tilt and d-tilt is also very high. F-tilt, not so much. F-tilts range is insane though. If used point blank on Bowser it can hit a person behind Bowser >.>

At high %, hanging around Dedede's head is the worst place to be. U-tilts hit box opens on frame 7 or some other outrageous number like that. Very large range around Dedede's head, and easily kills off the top. It kills so easily, that it actually kills earlier then his up smash does. His up smash is slow as hell too >.>

As for the "Big Ass Wall". That's not a wall, thats just an abnormally large ass.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Kenology said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Kenology said:
I made arrangements with a friend to play online at 9:30p EST (about 15mins from now). Come see me folks! My friend code is in my sig. I'm friends with most of you, but for the rest, add me.

Seems no one is on now that MKWii is out. I'm free for any online rendezvous, just lemme know ahead of time.

It's been a while Ken! I'll make sure I didn't erase you from my friends list and if I did I'll add you back.

Why would you erase me!? *tear*

I still have you on my friend's list, so be sure to add me back if I'm on yours.

Cheer up! It turns out you were never deleted after all but I didn't get to play you because you were in other brawls last night.

Signature goes here!

Riot Of The Blood said:
fazz's snake isn't beatable.

Shea can beat my Snake (O_o?) on a normal basis hehe ^^x

iclim4 said:
brute said:
fazz said:
Hey brute, let's play before I go to sleep ^_^

ok i will go own now

hehe, you do know fazz is one of the better players here right? =P

oops i meant i will go on now

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"