By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Your Pikachu made me die a little inside...

Thunder Jolt and smashes aren't his only moves >.> Up-air juggles insanely nice. Down-throw chaingrabs Dedede until 30% or so. B-air and F-air are very nice damage aerials. Up-tilt is a good anti air.

You used smashes far too much on all your characters from what I noticed.

Dedede dies much easier off the side then off the top... I'd think living to 200%+ 3 times would have told you that -.- Dedede has the highest vertical weight in the game. Bowser has the highest horizontal. Dedede dies roughly 20% earlier off the side then off the top.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
I see nobody misses me nor remenbers me while all of you are having fun I am trying to learn a stupid ion table on how to balance equations in addition I have to study biology and learn that garbage of circulatory system in the heart I hope everybody will get happy seeing how good their life rock compare to mine.

Hey Ctk how are you doing,I missed you were have you been?

^hey man good luck on studying,and ill like to duel you sometime

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Hey brute, let's play before I go to sleep ^_^

IvoYarido said:
Your Pikachu made me die a little inside...

Thunder Jolt and smashes aren't his only moves >.> Up-air juggles insanely nice. Down-throw chaingrabs Dedede until 30% or so. B-air and F-air are very nice damage aerials. Up-tilt is a good anti air.

You used smashes far too much on all your characters from what I noticed.

Dedede dies much easier off the side then off the top... I'd think living to 200%+ 3 times would have told you that -.- Dedede has the highest vertical weight in the game. Bowser has the highest horizontal. Dedede dies roughly 20% earlier off the side then off the top.

Don't fret. Pikachu isn't really for serious duels because I barely use him.
His more of a fun character. And I don't consider chaingrabs as good sportsmanship so I don't rely on that.
Atleast Pikachu won right? =P

I don't use TL's smashes that much, save for the upsmash since it combo's on itself, since I rely mostly on arials.

My Ike can't rely on smashes to rack up damage. And what was up with him just falling off of halberd?

Pit needs smashes since they're pretty good for combo's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
fazz said:

ok i will go own now

edit:i mean on

brute said:
fazz said:

ok i will go own now

Good, I'm turning off my computer, so be sure to leave a comment here after we finish kay?

^_~  

okay,i will

brute said:
fazz said:

ok i will go own now

hehe, you do know fazz is one of the better players here right? =P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

good games shea! You are way too good with that fox.

How are my two mains, metaknight and marth?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!