By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

^hope u can get one soon - where do u live because in NA, it's virtually impossible to find a Wii anywhere here!

Around the Network

Today's update is ok

wiiforever said:
^hope u can get one soon - where do u live because in NA, it's virtually impossible to find a Wii anywhere here!

Yeah I live out in Texas. Every now and then I see a Wii available at Wal-Mart, but they're always gone next time I head to the electronic section. I plan on getting one at the end of this month maybe, that way SSMB will be right around the corner. 

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767

^I always laugh when I see SSMB. Super Smash Mothers Brawl?

^ROFL
OT: I hope Ninty is using this time to make more copies of SSBB so there are not shortages

Around the Network
I like Bacon said:
^I always laugh when I see SSMB. Super Smash Mothers Brawl?

My M and B are so close together on he Keyboard. This is the only logical lie I could come up with.

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767

^well nice try

All your FAIL are to belong to us. Though you're more convincing then Leo-J.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

man, I still can't get over how awesome the sountrack is. I'm still listening to new songs, and replaying favorites. It's just so insanely awesome. Right now I'm listening to the Norfair Remix D02. I can't wait to fight to this.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

its doing good, all 3 reviews have been %100 so far. 7 if you count the 4 famitsu reviews!

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)