By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

--OkeyDokey-- said:
LOL. epic failure indeed :D

after watching some videos I'm very dissapointed with how olimar has turned out. he seems to be the most boring useless smash bros character yet. all he does is throw pikmin.

I'm surprised to say that ROB looks like he'll be my main this time around.

If you think Olimar is boring and useless you haven't been watching the right gameplay videos:

If you want more of Olimar kicking ass, let me know, cause I've got plenty... Olimar is only good in the hands of a good player, but he is hardly useless.  You need to be smart to use Olimar well.

Around the Network

still looks pretty lame...
but that yoshi's island stage...wow, so purty. now I want a yoshi platformer for wii.

got any nice videos of wario? I haven't really seen much of him.

That may be the first full video of Yoshi's Island I've seen.

I wish people would play on more than Final Destination, Battlefield and Smashville. BORING.

I want to see more of Port Town, New Pork City, Delfino Island, as well as the Donkey Kong stage. Also, I have never seen Rumble Falls in action either. Oh, and the Metroid Prime stage. Damn...where are these stages in video form? I wish people would play them more.  I'm sure Rumble Falls sucks...but I would like to see it suck in action hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Yoshi's Island is definitely my favorite stage to play on, and same goes for my friends.

Wario:

Around the Network

lol, thanks naz. you're like a living smash bros encyclopedia.

Wario's Fart is really interesting.

If you go around 2 minutes with out using it, it charges up to the max; pretty sure it works even if you die.

Also, if you eat items, it will charge up faster.

DonWii said:
Wario's Fart is really interesting.

If you go around 2 minutes with out using it, it charges up to the max; pretty sure it works even if you die.

Also, if you eat items, it will charge up faster.

eat items? explain.

also, wario looks better than I expected him to be. surprisingly quick too.

Wario can eat items. Wasn't this explained in detail on smashbros.com? I'll try to find the page.

EDIT: Hmm I can't find anything on it, but I know he can eat any item. The more you eat the stronger his farts are. A fast way to do it is bring out his bike and eat it, and then bring out another one and eat it, etc.

Hahaha...taking out a bike, breaking it, and eating it...repeatedly...to build up a massive fart is something only Nintendo could think of.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )