By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

i ve played brawl tuesday, (dont ask how) the game is cool, but i m worried about the controls. I played with nunchuck+wii mote, and it was kinda weird, then only wii mote which sucks(but it is great that nintendo made it wii mote only playable) I think this is because how i was used to the gamecube controller which i think i m going to use once i buy the US version (I played the japanese, again, dont ask how).

Around the Network
Parokki said:
I think it's Dedede. He's been seen hogging up trophies from the Subspace guys, and putting Dedede stickers on them. He's also one of Cherrywell's own characters, so of course he gets hinted towards like this. =P

I agree.

wfz said:
It's not speculation as far as I know, people have been confirming it as true for a while now. I don't know where it originated from, but I've heard it at a few places. People who have Pirated the game know all about it.

So what do you guys think? Updates down the line like some games on the 360 do, or is it scraps that Nintendo didn't clean up?

This was a rumor on Smashboards about a week ago. Someone said that "someone" looked into it and they found scrapped character data off of the ripped code. In the same thread it was outed as a fake.

Currently playing: Civ 6

30 days for N.A.

marth(a) looks like a girl, does he not!!!!!

Around the Network

I think Marth looks a lot better in Brawl. A little less feminine.

I still think he looks a bit weirdo. But oh well, as long as he is not as cheap like he was in Melee.

I suck with pretty much everyone in Melee. Everyone except Fox of course. In Brawl, I shall have 3 mains:

I'm almost certain that ZSS is gonna be my main. Seconds would be Dedede, Snake, Sonic and Metaknight.

Then Fox! right? >_>;