By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Some people has too much free time... and dirt minds.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
Parokki said:
I think it's Dedede. He's been seen hogging up trophies from the Subspace guys, and putting Dedede stickers on them. He's also one of Cherrywell's own characters, so of course he gets hinted towards like this. =P

DeDeDe's already been announced on the Dojo though...I don't get why Sakurai would hint at DeDeDe.  In a Subspace video, they show Lucario using his extra vision or whatever to see Snake under a box...but then he sees a bunch of Primids coming at them...it definitely looks like it shows that those are bad guys to him.

So yeah, that was Sakurai's way of hinting about Lucario being in the game, if you don't keep up on spoilers hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

MaxwellGT2000 said:
ANOTHER PERSON THAT GETS TO PLAY AND NOT ME! Seriously one of my good friends up at Boston College got to play it and he never even played a Smash Brothers game in his life and yet, I the one that wants ti so bad I can taste it, get shafted =(.

Anyway I like the new avatar Ben, cheers!

who do u know from Boston College? cuz that's where i go too :). good school.....
but i'm a freshman so i might not know him :/

oh, and thank you Bacon for indirectly helping me find these cool character arts...

He's a freshman too, his name is Gabe Routh... Roth or something lol it's a weird last name.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

never heard of him, but owell it's all good

Might be a good thing as he will get you into things like Warcraft 3 (go for Starcraft instead), plus he sucks at Smash Brothers.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Just finished my first run through of SSE. So far I've completed 85% on the Hard difficulty setting, but I'm pretty sure I know which levels I need to go back to in order to finish getting 100%. I'm also missing Toon Link, Jigglypuff, and Wolf. The final enemy was pretty difficult. It also didn't help that I had a couple of people I hadn't really played yet in the team for the battle, but I got it in a few tries. The ending text went by too fast for me to read, so I can't tell you about what it says. All in all, I'd say I'm very happy with the game so far.

Now time for sleep as I've been sleep deprived lately and starting to get shakes. 

Congrats DeltaXIII

wfz said:
Alright guys I'm going to look back at the other pages to see what people said to me yesterday, but I'll ask again.

I'm going to play Brawl tomorrow, and is there anything special any of you would like me to try out? I'll most likely do a few things you guys specifically want me to try, and I'll also be sure to have some general impressions for at least a few characters!

My most in depth will probably be for Link and Toon Link.

Do you think you could find out if you can do any of sonics b moves after he uses his up-b?

I am really Xeo_842 but I can no longer log in under that name.

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from VGChartz for the loser.