By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@Wow:

One-one-one I don't think anyone can stop you. Your timing and all-around skill is just too good, IMO.

You use Pit different than most, but more effectively than most. It's like you know how to control the match with him. It's like the person you're fighting is your puppet. Pit is usally the one of the easiest characters for me to fight against, but not when you have him.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
@Wow:

One-one-one I don't think anyone can stop you. Your timing and all-around skill is just too good, IMO.

You use Pit different than most, but more effectively than most. It's like you know how to control the match with him. It's like the person you're fighting is your puppet. Pit is usally the one of the easiest characters for me to fight against, but not when you have him.

Thank you for the compliments.  ^_^ 

I can't accept them though, there are people here who are more than my equal.  I still have a long way to go (I think we all do though).

Words Of Wisdom said:

It was a lot of fun, but is there something wrong with your connection Tiger21? We didn't have any lag until you joined. :(

PS: I look forward to playing you one on one sometime. ^_^

Hm, maybe my firewall is causing it, although I wasn't experiencing any lag.  That's really odd :/

Tiger21 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

It was a lot of fun, but is there something wrong with your connection Tiger21? We didn't have any lag until you joined. :(

Hm, maybe my firewall is causing it, although I wasn't experiencing any lag.  That's really odd :/

If one person experiences lag doesn't everyone? 

Words Of Wisdom said:
Tiger21 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

Hm, maybe my firewall is causing it, although I wasn't experiencing any lag. That's really odd :/

If one person experiences lag doesn't everyone?

Yeah, I think so.  That's why it's odd.  Maybe I didn't notice it, if it was minor?  

Around the Network

That was some odd and nasty lag for our game Naz, I rarely lag, maybe we live too far apart or maybe it was that god awful stage, the lag seemed to go away when we were stationary but when the stage moved it was unbearable.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Words Of Wisdom said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
@Wow:

Thank you for the compliments. ^_^

I can't accept them though, there are people here who are more than my equal. I still have a long way to go (I think we all do though).

"cough cough" And who are those people you consider more than your equal?    me probably?

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life´s problems

SSBB Event Match Records!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUd0Q6nejQ <-- Me beating Through the fire and flames on expert!

Brawl FC: 2750-6853-5077

Currently Ranked  #3 on the smash bros league.

http://nsider2.com/forums/signature/ssbb/img/WaSuMaRa.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/metaknight/WaSuMaRa/5370-0082-7840/donkeykong/link/image.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

MaxwellGT2000 said:
That was some odd and nasty lag for our game Naz, I rarely lag, maybe we live too far apart or maybe it was that god awful stage, the lag seemed to go away when we were stationary but when the stage moved it was unbearable.

Dunno, I rarely lag as well, even against those far away.  I had a prior commitment to Ben though so I had to quit (well that and the lag was making me insanely mad).

Ok i'm back from playing Brawl for 12 days staight. did I miss anything?

People should think about picking up one of those Wii Ethernet ports. One of those should stop the crappy lag.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!