By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

OMFG!!! Dash be back! :D

So, I don't have a Wii anymore, but I occasionally go over to a friends place, who has Brawl. So if anyone wants to Brawl, just lemme know. :P

In other news, I actually attended a tournie back in September. Wasn't anything official, but it was still pretty epic.

Wait, what?

Brawl Code - Well...ask. :D

Around the Network

I might hop online today... if anyone wants to play write on my wall or send a message.

Signature goes here!

I've been hopping on occasionally between unlocking things. Kinda sucks I'm now on my third go of unlocking crap >.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Anyone feel like playing me? ._.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

I'm gonna be on to tonight around 10. Y'all better be ready!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Dam ever one came back right when i was out for a day!?

eatting then will get on.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Im over 160 hours and have all but 8 trophys, and have not used the hammers. But with all of that im missing over 100 stickers. Does anyone know of a good way to get them faster? If you respond please send me a message as it takes a long time to find a post on this thread.

@ shea laggly end there... if you cant tell for some reason fox's smash are weeker over all then falco so falco got better rng and power even the speed that his attks come out is faster just fox has movment over falco and nothing more.

Any way i think i am going to start to play a light hit shiek where i just do all of shieks fast attk and try to lock ppl down some what and try to start oking some one beond gimping when they are 150%+ or even in the 200 ish.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

IvoYarido said:
I've been hopping on occasionally between unlocking things. Kinda sucks I'm now on my third go of unlocking crap >.<

It's your own fault for breaking all those Wiis :P

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
IvoYarido said:
I've been hopping on occasionally between unlocking things. Kinda sucks I'm now on my third go of unlocking crap >.<

It's your own fault for breaking all those Wiis :P

Didn't break it. I had the homebrew channel for Brawl+ but since I had to update it to play New Super Mario Bros. Wii I had to reformat it to remove it which also removed all my saves :/

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations