By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Its been a while for me as well with my old Wii not reading discs. I think I have re added everyone now though.

Edit: Re add me if you have not already..... :P

Wii/Super Smash Bros Brawl Code:4726-8406-3769

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

GG i guess lol i had to play in ways i do not like to be they do get the job done. Any way i cant stand big levels like that i just simply cant see what going on so really i cant play them or i am just spaming attks and hoping they hit. What dose your name mean WoW i mean the one in smash "W" uns... something. Also who the dan guy and lol i must say you guys in 1v1 where rolling a lot but not punnishing that much you guys need to wach the other ppl if they roll behind you attk for them ending up behind you on some one like Ganly his F smash to a roll dogles is soo strong.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

The best player has returned.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

You'll have to prove that Riot! :P

Signature goes here!

No work or class today, so I'm completely free.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I can play you riot just i am realy suxing as of lattly i guess once out of school my mind dawls on me. I think i am going to have to readd you hmmm....

Riot Of The Blood said:
The best player has returned.

dont make me laugh

Like any of you could beat me...

3137 7423 8647

My new code!

So you added most ppl here all redy riot?

Damn lag... I couldn't get any rythem at all.

Right when I was about to start dominating this had to happen...