By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Riot Of The Blood said:
shizzlee said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Good games Shea.

What did you think, I am I at the same level as I was befor I left? Wanna get back in shape for a tourney.

You are better to me.  I had to keep switching characters. Fox just didn't cut like he used to. Oh yeah, I never said this before but there is three reason as to why I love fireballs.  They come out kind of fast, causes enough hitstun to warrant an attack or a grab, and because of the fireball effect.  While their hands are still on fire after a fire ball comes out, 3% is added to each attack or throw you do with that hand and more knockback :O

WTF... Marth needs a fire ball!

I never knew those things were that good. Now that you mention all of that, a lot of the fire ball set ups you do make a lot sense.

They have one major drawback.  Low priorty.  Marth's sword makes fireballs disappear :(  Also, Luigi's fireball floats in the air and only travels about the half the length of battlefield.  Mario's fireballs on the other hand are awesome.  I could camp with them if I want depending on the opponent.  They travel further if I shorthop them.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Around the Network

LMFAO @ JSKI and B4L. All that shit talking, I might have to whoop up on both of y'all.

@Shea

Luigi throws his fire balls with style! :P

Mario's might go further but it's all about the looks!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:

LMFAO @ JSKI and B4L. All that shit talking, I might have to whoop up on both of y'all.

@Shea

Luigi throws his fire balls with style! :P

Mario's might go further but it's all about the looks!

You are right but all that style takes about 2 seconds to come out while Mario's fireball is almost instant.  I like the purple Luigi.  He looks like a pimp XD     

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

brawl4life said:
lol oh plz all you do is whine and bitch ...you do the same shit with your pika spam so plz don't give me that shit. Grab down a pika thunder...

lmao

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

i didn't get a chance to play riot and now he's banned T___T

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network
brawl4life said:
lol oh plz all you do is whine and bitch ...you do the same shit with your pika spam so plz don't give me that shit. Grab down a pika thunder...

you like brawl and bruce lee, you win!

Twilightman on Gametrailers

only 20, 000 posts and 2000 pages? LoL

i'll post my friend code some time, too bad i have exams now : (

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

taomaster06 said:
i didn't get a chance to play riot and now he's banned T___T

Reminds me of the good old times! :p

your yoshi was good. you had some great combos, and u really know how to use that spike -_-

Thanks for the comments, I'll keep working on him. Now if only I could stop doing the egg roll when I want to throw an egg forward I'll be set!

Signature goes here!

You could set C stick to spcles to make easer for egg throw.

What i need to work on for sheik is the slding up smash that what the D stands for well that i set L to attk to make it easer to pull off but i can never pull it off in a real fight. Hmmm understaning decay with F titl into up smash lol (sheik best ko) And i guess over all smashing a lot less i am just waiting time when i do F smash on sheik.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

^sheik's dacus is a pain in the ass to master, i'm still trying to do it

Twilightman on Gametrailers