By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

nah u good shea, i had just asked. I can wait till yall finish.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

Shea plays more defense with Luigi than I remember.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

That may be partlly my falt i fall for well spaced smash a lot!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Those fire balls...

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Well marth / meta weekness is no rng attk you must take advages of this!

Around the Network

Good games Shea.

What did you think, I am I at the same level as I was befor I left? Wanna get back in shape for a tourney.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Good games Shea.

What did you think, I am I at the same level as I was befor I left? Wanna get back in shape for a tourney.

You are better to me.  I had to keep switching characters. Fox just didn't cut like he used to. Oh yeah, I never said this before but there is three reason as to why I love fireballs.  They come out kind of fast, causes enough hitstun to warrant an attack or a grab, and because of the fireball effect.  While their hands are still on fire after a fire ball comes out, 3% is added to each attack or throw you do with that hand and more knockback :O

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

shizzlee said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Good games Shea.

You are better to me.  I had to keep switching characters. Fox just didn't cut like he used to. Oh yeah, I never said this before but there is three reason as to why I love fireballs.  They come out kind of fast, causes enough hitstun to warrant an attack or a grab, and because of the fireball effect.  While their hands are still on fire after a fire ball comes out, 3% is added to each attack or throw you do with that hand and more knockback :O

WTF... Marth needs a fire ball!

I never knew those things were that good. Now that you mention all of that, a lot of the fire ball set ups you do make a lot sense.

Hay B4L stop wasting ppl time all your doing is falcon puch or smash spam vs any one who gets in the way there no skill or timing at all going on there.

lol oh plz all you do is whine and bitch ...you do the same shit with your pika spam so plz don't give me that shit. Grab down a pika thunder...