By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I´ll be back tomorrow guys!Don`t forget it.Hopefully there will be people to play.

Around the Network

Some matches were choppy.
A lot of them were fine though.

Good games Jski.
Been awhile since I used all those characters.
twas fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

sry i am going to be dead well at friends house playing vido games untill my eyes bleed from friday to sunday most likely hehe. They play the older smash but they do play the new one but i think i am going to be better at it so i am affrated i will be too good.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Man I love this game... Had a blast brawl. I wish I had that replay of my Bowser owning your DK. And I had the chance... I just didn't save it.

Anyone up for a game?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

I cant get on tonight but i will be on monday et al. but over this weekend i played melee well the cube version and it was soo easy to tech most of the time i was able to live to 200% and the contoles felt soo weard in that i could not seem to down smash it would make me splot dodges insted any idea what was going on?

Fun games guys, but there was a very slight nagging input lag that was throwing me off a bit... *sigh* such is the online of SSBB...

Yea good games , did much better today won more then I lost finally ....

You guys ever think about getting into Braw +? It seems like a fun version in that most chaters seem more balsed out then in the nomal version.

Also any one on to play smash atm? I should be free for the next 2hrs.

I looked at Smash+ in some videos, but I don't know what to think. I don't think it is for me though. And I work during weekdays and into the evenings most of them.