By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Hells75 said:
not many on for a saturday night

Yeah maybe we can have some TL duels tommorow.

Around the Network

ffs allisbrawl is full of spamming roll ppl

I kinda made a come back there.

I started out 1-19, now I'm 24-57 lol

@ twilit you become def only most of the time vs me i am just going to have to do the same vs you. Also your playing meth the way that you hated to fight vs my zleda your spaming smash so plz rember how it makes you feel because that the same feeling your giving me...

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Apparently, guys on allisbrawl think my MK is spammy! XD

When have I played a spammy MK? LMAO

Around the Network

@ Jski; Try to understand, I'm not going to try to ruin your fun(not gonna intentionally camp or something like that), but I'm not going to play into your game. I do admit, I take online too seriously sometimes, but some of the things you do, playing defensively and waiting for a punish is the best way to take you down.

Though I am sorry if I seemed to have smash spammed. I noticed it a bit myself. However you have to excuse me sometimes, I just start habitually smashing, I consider it one of my weaknesses. I'll try to watch it next time.

@ Riot; Pay no attention to them. Just a bunch of Johns.

Probably not used to getting raped so hard ^__^

twilit said:
@ Jski; Try to understand, I'm not going to try to ruin your fun(not gonna intentionally camp or something like that), but I'm not going to play into your game. I do admit, I take online too seriously sometimes, but some of the things you do, playing defensively and waiting for a punish is the best way to take you down.

Though I am sorry if I seemed to have smash spammed. I noticed it a bit myself. However you have to excuse me sometimes, I just start habitually smashing, I consider it one of my weaknesses. I'll try to watch it next time.

If this is how you feel then you must peremti me the same libotry in my game play! Becuse using zelda is part of the chater sheik alos zelda destory the way you play when your on ice climers. As for meth / marth i have to simply out skill you i play no one who shoudl be able to kill them.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

I never wanted to do that anyways. I was just in a pissy mood those matches. Play however you want with Sheik/Zelda but just remember every one is going to complain about something or another.

Lol Riot, you're offended when they call you spammy but have no problem calling them 'bullshit roll spammers'? XD

Brawl FC: 0473 - 7465 - 0612