By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

twilit said:

Guess who got banned in Italy?

Italians must be really bad at facing MKs to officialy ban him...

It would make the game more untusing to ban meth and snake from the game in most torments. It will also teach the makers of smash that they need to really focuses on baling more then adding new chaters to the game once they see that they are making "dead" chaters ether too strong to play as or too week to play as.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

Is anyone up for a game?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

I'll play, I think I have your FC, but I'll find out in a sec

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

twilit said:

haha wow, i think that's a little much

@Iclim

fun duels. My Falcon is getting better everyday =D

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

You guys have never played a serious MK before. I think he should be banned too.

If he does, I'll switch to Marth. No big deal. He can still be played in friendlies and MM's. People act like they could never play him again if he gets banned.

Around the Network
Possum5454 said:
twilit said:

haha wow, i think that's a little much

@Iclim

fun duels. My Falcon is getting better everyday =D

I think its a must to show the ppl who makes the games that they are going to have to look at things much closer and the only way that i can see to do this is by attking there work by making a point not to use some chaters that or just not buying there produce but that not going to happen. Every chaters should have a conter a super conter or at lest a major flaw such as game and wich super lightness or a lack of a strong early kill shot.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

I just fought icilims MK, when MK does that tornado is he invincible? I perfectly nailed him while he was in it with Pits Fair but I just saw the buble from the hit and he kept going.

MK's up -b is kiler though, I gotta learn how to use Pit's shield on it, great matches Icilim and tuoyu and that Ike player was funny as heck, I haven't had fun playing online in a while.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Words Of Wisdom said:
TruckOSaurus said:
iclim4 said:
I'm interested.

ALso I miss playing with everyone.
When has Tao, Luin, WoW, B4L, etc been playing? T_T

You didn't mention me but I was playing yesterday! Where were YOU?

So far my playing has just been nightly duels with Luin.

I've actually discovered that my worst character is now Marth so I'll be playing him more. 

I've also discovered that Luin's antithesis is Pikachu (who can regularly 3 stock any of Luin's characters).

@Truck
That's because I don't like you...

=P, I actually tried to join Your and WaSu's rooms yesterday, but I only got me as far as the punching bag room.
I just stayed there for 15 minutes waiting...

@WoW
Marth?
You'll master him in no time.
And how's Luin's Mario coming along?

@Possum
Yup fun games, though my performance leaves much to be desired.
I can't believe I mess up with my blade dance... I blame lag.

@ Jski
Yeah it was laggy, but me and possum didn't double team you.
What made you feel we were double teaming you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

dib8rman said:
I just fought icilims MK, when MK does that tornado is he invincible? I perfectly nailed him while he was in it with Pits Fair but I just saw the buble from the hit and he kept going.

MK's up -b is kiler though, I gotta learn how to use Pit's shield on it, great matches Icilim and tuoyu and that Ike player was funny as heck, I haven't had fun playing online in a while.

Yeah I saw that too when I tried to recover.
You just need an attack that had more priority.
Mentioning that I guess Ivo is wrong about arial priority.
I recall Zelda's up air go through MK's tornado before, while pit's bair just clang and gets overpowered.
And I don't know who that Ike player was, we wore the same color though.
He kills himself alot. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
TruckOSaurus said:
iclim4 said:
I'm interested.

ALso I miss playing with everyone.
When has Tao, Luin, WoW, B4L, etc been playing? T_T

You didn't mention me but I was playing yesterday! Where were YOU?

So far my playing has just been nightly duels with Luin.

I've actually discovered that my worst character is now Marth so I'll be playing him more. 

I've also discovered that Luin's antithesis is Pikachu (who can regularly 3 stock any of Luin's characters).

(lot o' text here)

@Possum
Yup fun games, though my performance leaves much to be desired.
I can't believe I mess up with my blade dance... I blame lag.

@ Jski
Yeah it was laggy, but me and possum didn't double team you.
What made you feel we were double teaming you?

agreed, i hate how you can do that fine in the punching bag room, but when it comes to the actual fight it's all messed up due to lag.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong