By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Words Of Wisdom said:
-Dash-Myoku- said:
luinil said:
Those first two matches were crap. I got killed by very stupid things, and should not have died in the first match so easily. The second match... stupid random stage. But that won't happen on random again. Your Ike is good, a close second to Iclim4's Ike.

Iclim, you had better watch your back or Dash here will take you out of top Ike on VGC... Just have your friends watch your back for you since you fight for them. :P

You had a string of back luck. Did you even win a match? I can't remember. x.x

And...I dunno about all that. iclim is pretty damn good with Ike. I've only won once...maybe twice against him. >.>

iclim4 put a lot of time into Ike when he, Riot, and I first started playing Brawl and it definitely shows.  ^_^

Thanks. ^_^

And I made luin's top Ike list. =P

@Dash
The winner always had 2 stocks over the one who lost.
No close calls for us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

TGM you are too awesome.

The problem Marth has against DDD isn't the chain grab... I've having problems killing him and his ftilt. That's about it.

I can usually get them down to there last stock, but all 3 of their stock they live to about 180+. It's hard enough that Marth doesn't have a kill move that's safe on block, but even when you do land it he doesn't die.

I usually just have to switch to my MetaKnight for DDD. He's insanely hard to fight with Marth.

And DDD and Snake are the strongest characters at the tourneys I go to... So my Marth usually takes a back seet if I know someone play DDD well.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

wow, Tgm is back

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

TGM said:

The SMASH BACK ROOM has released thier new rules about 2 weeks ago. PLEASE view them!

Ack how did I miss that.

I like their rule set. Somehow, I'm not shocked at all that they banned Meta Knight's cape glitch outright. I don't get why Hanenbow should be a CP in doubles though :x

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

iclim4 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
-Dash-Myoku- said:
luinil said:
Those first two matches were crap. I got killed by very stupid things, and should not have died in the first match so easily. The second match... stupid random stage. But that won't happen on random again. Your Ike is good, a close second to Iclim4's Ike.

Iclim, you had better watch your back or Dash here will take you out of top Ike on VGC... Just have your friends watch your back for you since you fight for them. :P

You had a string of back luck. Did you even win a match? I can't remember. x.x

And...I dunno about all that. iclim is pretty damn good with Ike. I've only won once...maybe twice against him. >.>

iclim4 put a lot of time into Ike when he, Riot, and I first started playing Brawl and it definitely shows.  ^_^

Thanks. ^_^

And I made luin's top Ike list. =P

@Dash
The winner always had 2 stocks over the one who lost.
No close calls for us.

You have good mind games with Ike and you read people well... IF your spacing was better, you'd be the best Ike I've played. Right now I'd give it to monj though.

Check out Azen's Ike vs M2K's MK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62BxoodIjEA

Azen is the best Ike i've ever seen. IT makes me wanna play Ike.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Banning MK's down b is the dumbest thing ever... It's not even that good... No one good actually takes advantage of that crap because there's nothing to take advantage off.

Ivo....one more post until 1000!

Hey Tgm, if your still around are you up for a duel?

Soooooo what ya think!? i know i messed up a lot in thouths fights and i should of won the last time but i keep messing up and i do not know why.... any way other then the mess ups what you think heeh!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Yea guys, im back for a bit. Just to check in and see how things are going.

For DDDs uptilt. For the most part....it super easy to see coming. So counter it. Or power shield it to f-smash.

The in finite cape glitch is banned for alot fo reasons but the MAIN reason is becuase its so fast it can be used to stall