By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

twilit said:
@ WoW; Smash boosting is quickly cancelling the opening part of your dash attack with you up smash making your up smash slide foward good distance. Not all character do this though. Some chars just stop.

Its also called mortar sliding, snake dash, DACUA, DAC, etc.

Oh that.

I swear, I know all the techniques but none of their names. -_-

Around the Network

Riot, the best metaknight in tx is Dojo. stiltz is a close 2nd. Metaknights CANNOT escape the grab release to f-air if the marth does it right.

Against DDD, its hard. DDD can chain grab you at will and can do 16% damage from a single back throw...so how do you win?

If you space correctly, he will not be able to grab you. he may be able to jab but its far better than being CGed. Also, PLEASE use marths dancing blade. this is free damage once you connect with it becuase he cannot smash DI good enogh to escape it.

AND!

The SMASH BACK ROOM has released thier new rules about 2 weeks ago. PLEASE view them!

I bring that up because if you STILL get CG alot from ddd....i recommend you pick norfair as a CP stage. He will be able to CG you only 3 times AT MOST. Consider things like this becuase the ONLY thing that worries people about ddd is the CG....if you hinder that abilit....ddd is MUCH more possible to beat without poopin your pants.

TGM i added you a while ago do the same plz :X

Ok hells, if u wanna play now. nows the time. answer back plz

I really need to hold back more often i run into ppl attks way too often i should never get killed by kerby rock or pekachews down smash and thunder or luckese up smash.

@TGM i still am waiting to play you but you never did show... i want you to see my zss! in true though samese can beat zss i think because of her rng but i still like to try. I can do well vs most chaters in the game even though zss is week vs them its just a madder of out rnging them or out run them.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

yep im there

O TGM is on i guess he removed me i cant see him on my friends list /sigh i wanted to play you so badly! /cry /wrist

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

@ Jski; Just keep mashing the control stick upwards when you are caught in pika's down smash and you'll SDI out of it ;)

jski. lets play!!!!
now!

the first day i started playing online you whooped my ass lol