By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Wow only 4 more days of wait, im so desperately waiting for this game that I cannot concentrate on anything , im just thinking in brawl all day long. And I should be studying right now, but I cant. Cant do anything not related to brawl.

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life´s problems

SSBB Event Match Records!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUd0Q6nejQ <-- Me beating Through the fire and flames on expert!

Brawl FC: 2750-6853-5077

Currently Ranked  #3 on the smash bros league.

http://nsider2.com/forums/signature/ssbb/img/WaSuMaRa.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/metaknight/WaSuMaRa/5370-0082-7840/donkeykong/link/image.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Around the Network

Just imagine what it'll be like after Brawl is released. I'm trying to get a couple weeks ahead because after March 9th I'm going to be completely useless.

CIHYFS?

I've using the Classic Controller and loving it. My GC controllers would make me sit too close, and I can't find a WaveBird right now. I just need to remember to re-map the controller so up doesn't make me jump.

Do you guys jump with X/Y or the joystick? I really have no idea where I picked up the habit, but I jump with the joystick and always have. I think with Brawl coming out I will try to switch over to X/Y, but if it doesnt work out, I'll be fine. I can still play at a tourney level =D

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I jump with Y all the time. Jumping with the joystick is akward

Proud owner of a Wii, a Xbox360 and a PS3 (...two PS3's...)

My main brawl characters

Now playing:

wii:Super smash bros. brawl, The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
ps3: Guitar hero 3,4,5. Rock Band 1,2. Resistance 2
Xbox360:Nhl2k9, Mass Effect, MW2, Halo 3.

Around the Network

I've always jumped with the joystick. That's how I learned to play when SSB64 came out, and I have never tried to learn it differently...hitting a button just seems stupid to me, dunno why. I might try to switch when I get Brawl, but heck, playing Smash differently than I have before wouldn't be fun, so I'll wait on that...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Update is late tonight.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

It's a list of every item minus assist characters and pokemon, nifty.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

nice update

and yeah, i always use x/y to jump
i would always hate playing single-button melee
cuz jumping would be feel so clumsy w/ just the stick
haha

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

@Benkenobi: You might want to take out the spoiler-pic of Snake vs. Ridley...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."