By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Combo vid from the greatest M2 player ever, Taj ♥
4:49 pulling people through the stage... possibly greatest gimp trick ever, I do that all the time, mostly to inexperenced edge guarders :P

Around the Network

Jski:No problem :)

Guys check this out is kinda old but cool:

Hehe that look so why was he so low of a tear in that game? I played most of the time link in that version of smash i love his spin attk it would spike so nicly.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Taj was just so awesome he made Mewtwo look like a good character :D Mewtwo had a few good points like his tilits and great wavedash but there were so many things against him

He was a huge target, He was slow AND lightwieght (really bad combination), Again huge hurtbox, Bad match-ups, Down smash only hit one side, Lack of defense options, He was HUGE, Highest crouch in the game, Easy to KO, Bad spotdodge

...and so on. Oh, and did I mention he was HUGE?

But I absolutely refuse to believe he was worse than Pichu >.<

I'm gonna go to Texas and Play with Xyro's people when I get the chance.

M2K is the funnest Melee player to watch IMO. It's a shame that he doesn't play Brawl Marth.

The funnest Brawl players to watch are: Royr, Forte and Danimals. Kizzu is ok, too.

Brawl needs more cool players.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Pichu could run circles around Mewtwo >.> Pichu may have got KOed fast, but it was still fast as hell and could combo extremely well. Had a good recovery to go with its light weight as well.

Mewtwo was large... got KOed easy... and lacked offensively as well but for a few tricks =/

Pichu > Mewtwo

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

twilit said:
Nice games Truck, Possum(even if it was only 1), and ROD. So Truck, learn any new Peachy combos? It seemed everytime you hit me another attack would be waiting :)

@ B; It shows >.> Brawl is the only fighting game where any n00b can win >: I wished Brawl would at least work like melee in this regard. As for your PT I could hardly notice. You still only use that worn out Charizard which you still do those stupid things with. Smash spam, KO moves to build up damage, rolling, dash attack, running ALL the time, and using the same move over and over until it hits(even if it never does >.<).

If I come off as rude that's cuz i'm pissed you can actually win at this casual game like this :/ *plays Melee*

haha, read the other fox comment also. Very nice Jacob. Its all stupid to you cause i won. You cant stand when a "nOOb" wins can you. Hahaha very funny comment though.

Riot Of The Blood said:
I'm gonna go to Texas and Play with Xyro's people when I get the chance.

M2K is the funnest Melee player to watch IMO. It's a shame that he doesn't play Brawl Marth.

The funnest Brawl players to watch are: Royr, Forte and Danimals. Kizzu is ok, too.

Brawl needs more cool players.

is Royr the guy that uses marth and meta knight?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

B, your Fox is the best character I seen you play with. It could probably take a stock or two from me, which is pretty impressive. I'm weak against Fox for some reason. Even Peter's Fox was able to compete with me.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@Brute: I seen him use MetaKnight, but he mains Marth. He plays Marth waaaaaaaaaay better than MetaKnight.

I think he's the best or either 2nd best Marth in the world right now.