By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Riot Of The Blood said:
Why would you use Falco/Toon Link? You don't even use them that much. I think your DDD would stand the best chance against my MetaKnight.

I played against a great Falco in a friendly, and it was hard. I lost.

Meta Knight is Dedede's worst match up. Dedede's size just makes him far too easy to just combo the hell out him. Toon Link and Falco both have tools to keep Meta Knight away from them, and with their faster attacks they can break out of combos much easier then Dedede can. Plus, both of them can spike Meta Knight, and Meta Knight hates to be spiked. Meta Knights multiple hitbox aerials also makes it extremely hard to make use of Dedede's B-air. Can't chain grab him, he can hop over f-tilts with ease and so on... Dedede just can't do diddly against him =/

Who says I don't use em? When I go to tournaments I use Falco more then Kirby >.>

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

Heh... me and my friend found something really cool today

you guys know the co-op event 5 or so, where you have to kill 50 yoshis in one lap on rainbow ride? we found a heaps easy way of finishing it.

if you pause the game between kills, its makes them spawn much faster. you can make the first ones spawn at 3-4 seconds instead of 7-8. it made it real easy to get on hard.

it actually works on every event where there is more then one char spawning, its just not as useful.

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Here's the results from my tourney:

1 Seanson
2 56k
3 Azula (me)
4 SDM
5 Dendy Pretendy
5 Sparrow
7 Ulti
7 Koopa soldier
9 Big Tuna
9 1337 CPU
9 Chexr
9 Floxwulf
13 SpinRape
13 Alex
13 BombRape
13 bluewolf
17 SlivRape
17 Koala
17 Neomagic
17 Quinton
17 Tony
17 Will
17 Yer
17 Zoop
25 L
25 Tommy
25 Zach
25 Bye

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot were there any good pit players?Where does guys better than the people here on vgchartz?

I played an ok Pit, but he wasn't as good as you and Skip IMO. He picked him as a counter pick against my Marth and he choose FD. I still would have won if I didn't kill my self on that stage. I just picked MetaKnight and smoked his Pit.

As for how people compare to VGchartz:

The guy who finished first, Season, used Lucas. I never seen a Lucas like that one before... I think Tao can get that good with some practice. He had more approaches than just nair.

There was a good DDD, but Ivo's was much better. He's more of a melee player though.

James Sparrow had a very good ZSS. He did this thing where he would ledge gaurd with the Dsmash, then he would jump kick you to get a stage spike. He could do some really long combos that where hard to get of.

A lot of you guys could compete just fine.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Does anyone here use ToonLink as a main?

Whom ever alex is he kind of a dick i say stay away from him. @ riot hay i do that zss tick too its just not easy to do with imput lag in there.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

i do

It looks like allisbrawl is going good for me.  I am now ranked at 588.  And I am on a three win winning streak.  Yay!

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

MeTc123_VG_EditioN_ said:
Does anyone here use ToonLink as a main?

hells does

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"