By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@ Riot; Woah, sounds like an epic Wolf. I'm going to have to practice more ::D

off-topic. I've just decided to work on my new pokemon team before I continue with my new file. So far I have...

Espeon - Lead / Baton passer

I bet Ivo's feeling intimadated by its greatness already :P

Around the Network

nice matches B4L,iclim and im not sure who the other guy was,but sorry i have to go and watch a show

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Riot what was the name of the tourney?

@ Riot; Considering it was your first tourny I'd say you did really well. ^_^

Very fun games iclim, brute, and whoever mikey ? was ....

epic kills i thought u had my wario with toonlink iclim :) then out of no where farted in ur face ahhaah . Then my kirby try to eat ike charge smash very bad idea at 30% and flying away to his death. I also learnt D3 >smash was slower then falcon punch that was awesome .

Around the Network
twilit said:
@ Riot; Woah, sounds like an epic Wolf. I'm going to have to practice more :< Not gonna stop till i'm one of the best >:D

off-topic. I've just decided to work on my new pokemon team before I continue with my new file. So far I have...

Espeon - Lead / Baton passer

I bet Ivo's feeling intimadated by its greatness already :P

Weavile Starter. Night Slash, and if I think your dumb enough to switch out, Pursuit. Dead Espeon XD

It couldn't even do squat with my standard starter out. Flinch Hax screws buff starters :p If your interested, I've been working on my GBA versions so I can have a good stash of TMs and the like to transfer over to Platinum when that comes out. If I can get my team back and in good condition I'll gladly school you :p

3rds not bad.. depending on how many people entered. I'm suprised you lasted more then one round in melee XD

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Fun brawls B, rute and micky

Haha, that Falcon Pawnch VS DDD fsmash was epic!
I was laughing my ass off.
And that fart! haha.
And that counter on my hammer sending me to my death.
And you dropping like a rock while holding a hammer when you fell of that boat.
Twas funny as hell.

Anyone know who micky(spelling?) was?
I thought you guys knew him.
I added him to my friendslist just now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I don't remember who Mikey ? is either i must of added him awhile back haven't been online in long time don't remember -_- .

Lol I thought that hammer was about to run out so i jumped into the water trying to hit someone , guess it was a bad idea after all . I was about to run when i saw u had got that hammer too then i was like hey i can counter !

The Wolf actually played kinda like you, Twit. He just used the blaster the smashes a lot less than you do, and he links more stuff together. You might want to use his nair more...You can combo out of it.

I don't like this counter picking crap, though. every time I picked Marth, people run their asses on DDD or Falco or Snake. That DDD is stupid fighting with Marth.

Almost everyone there tried Snake against my MetaKnight. One person tried DK. There where a few that stuck with there main though.

That stuff is not cool.

Oh, and DDD camping is lame!!!!

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

brawl4life said:

I don't remember who Mikey ? is either i must of added him awhile back haven't been online in long time don't remember -_- .

Lol I thought that hammer was about to run out so i jumped into the water trying to hit someone , guess it was a bad idea after all . I was about to run when i saw u had got that hammer too then i was like hey i can counter !

I was expecting a counter too... but no I had to charge! haha..

Though a tip, you can't counter Jiggly's spin, she just passes through if you time it right, but she can come back and hit your lag right after.

I'm pretty sure micky is from VGC since he had a "I Blame Wii fit" taunt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?