By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

313 pages, Brawl must be a real popular game online.

Around the Network

i really hope nintendo releases a brawl channel

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I remember both Ivy and Taki. Taki is very sexy, but Ivy is not attractive to me. Ayane is probably my favorite girl from fighting games. She's my favorite character in DOA and I would prefer to play as her in Ninja Gaiden. Mai is attractive, too. Taki=Mai rip off. I seen another girl I might be interested in from SC4.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I still wish Capcom would have put Zero in this game.

He would have been a great character, and I would have mained him. I wanted him in this game more than any other character.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

anyone wanna play?

Around the Network

anyone?

dang it it seems no one wants to play

brute said:
i really hope nintendo releases a brawl channel

What good would that do? Brawl has no coding for downloadable content, nor coding for anything in the Wii Menu aside from its animation. Having a Brawl channel would just be something its not compatible with. It wouldn't work unless the entire Brawl Code was included within it.

Dare I also mention, that since Brawl wasn't made exactly by Nintendo, and the team that made it has already disbanded that the chance of Nintendo themselves making something extra for it is highly unlikely.

Brawl isn't going to get diddly for Downloadable Content.

Been playing around with CPUs on SC4. They're all pretty retarded save for one... The Apprentice's fighting style is just insane. He's harder to beat then the games boss character Algol. I swear he hits you once, and your finished. He just blasts you whereever you are with something. If he can't reach you then he'll just force pull you so he can as well X.x I'm not exactly sure of the ban needs for SC, but he seems like a ban worthy character to me :x

Edit: Been reading around online. Yoda is apparently completely broken (lol360). He can't be grabbed at all due to his size and apparently only low blows and sweeping verticals to mid can hit him. Then to make him more absurd he's incredibly fast. Just for emphasis: Yoda can't even grab Yoda. lol...

Edit: Well, SC4 just made me angry. I was looking forward to seeing what Ashlotte was all about. She was an original looking addition to the cast. Well... She's a clone of Astaroth. An EXACT clone as far as I can tell. The only difference, is she has less range... I want to stab someone >.<

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Words Of Wisdom said:
IvoYarido said:

No Pika? No Wario? Sadness.

I like how my SC4 gameplay video was ignored <.< I half expected Riot to have fallen in love with it or something XD

I thought it was neat but the whole armor system is wonky IMO.  Riot probably hasn't touched his PS3 since GTA4 came out.

I'd vote Wasumara for Wario.  I haven't seen it in a really long time, but I liked what I saw the last time he used him.

I gave up on Wario long time ago, I dont think my Wario is good anymore. Your Wario is more impressive than mine has ever been, defeating Shea's mario proves that. Although I have been tempted to use Wario again, but now Im training Lucario, so Wario has to wait.

Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life´s problems

SSBB Event Match Records!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUd0Q6nejQ <-- Me beating Through the fire and flames on expert!

Brawl FC: 2750-6853-5077

Currently Ranked  #3 on the smash bros league.

http://nsider2.com/forums/signature/ssbb/img/WaSuMaRa.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/metaknight/WaSuMaRa/5370-0082-7840/donkeykong/link/image.jpg%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

WaSuMaRa said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

I thought it was neat but the whole armor system is wonky IMO.  Riot probably hasn't touched his PS3 since GTA4 came out.

I'd vote Wasumara for Wario.  I haven't seen it in a really long time, but I liked what I saw the last time he used him.

I gave up on Wario long time ago, I dont think my Wario is good anymore. Your Wario is more impressive than mine has ever been, defeating Shea's mario proves that. Although I have been tempted to use Wario again, but now Im training Lucario, so Wario has to wait.

Okies, thanks for the compliment.  ^_^