By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

1v1 any1?

Around the Network

I can play hells.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

guess hell's is gone, I'll go back to watching robo cop.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

do you guys think that i camp?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

No, Brute. You don't camp. However, you do some stuff that will get you beat easily, like dash attacking into peoples' sheilds.

WoW has a bad habit of doing this too, even when he has a character that doesn't have a safe dash attack. I noticed that a lot of the players here like dash attacks.

Around the Network

yeah,i do need to stop doing that

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

The quality has a lot to be desired, but hey... can still kind of tell whats going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuAySmgH3e8 < Here ya go Riot :p

Not the best of matches due to input lag, but meh, best I can do for now. I don't think this games going to hold my interest long. All the interesting things SC3 had are pretty much gone. No war mode, story mode was severely gimped with no commentary to say whats going on in it. Basically turned it into an Arcade mode with a pretty cut scene at the end instead of the "You Win" screen. No longer a stage for every character to call home.

Noticed the incredible bias in create a character just now. It now has a physique option that changes your characters physical build. With the guys, it increases muscle size all around (no fat option). With girls though... it changes boob and butt size. Thighs get a little bigger when the butt reaches a certain size, but thats about it. Fought a create a character online today, put Pamella Anderson to shame... Can also change body tone. With Guys, makes them more or less ripped. Girls... not really a noticeable difference. Biased? Course not! I swear this game was made by guys that can't get laid X.x

A few of the original class create a characters had are gone as well. No Dancer, no Kick Blades, no Sword Masters =/

Oh, and I found a new quirk that bugs me. Some of the female characters, have nipples on their characters model visible through clothing (Polygon nipples ftw?). Now, how can they get away with that, but every male character basically looks like he lacks his 'manhood'. No bulge, its flat as can be. Could swear they'd get a camel toe with a wedgie.

Yes, I know, only a gay guy could possibly gripe about that, so sue me X.x

I'm convinced Brawl has a better online system... took me 20 minutes to get into a match today due to the game matching me with private games, full games, nonexistant games, falling apart games, and generally bad games... The freeze framing lag in some matches is just annoying as hell. I'd rather have framerate lag. Especially when combos are consecutive button presses and stopping mid combo just leaves you open as can be >.<

Edit: Just my luck the people who might have cared log off right when I post this XD

Edit: Riot, why is it I seem to end up "Having the best X" whenever I use something against you like, 3 times X.x I swear I'm just gonna hit the random button one of these days and see how many characters I can get on your best list. Its what, Dedede, Kirby, Pikachu, and Toon Link now? X.x

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Riot Of The Blood said:
No, Brute. You don't camp. However, you do some stuff that will get you beat easily, like dash attacking into peoples' sheilds.

WoW has a bad habit of doing this too, even when he has a character that doesn't have a safe dash attack. I noticed that a lot of the players here like dash attacks.

This comes from playing with all the dodge roll happy people who will roll away from you as you run at them... so you simply keep running and hit them when they come out of it.

Ewww not more toon link every time you play him i cry! i wish link was as good as his cartoon counterpart. They could of at lest made link have a bit side ways movement when using the boomerangs in the air i mean it contorts the power of the wind and it has no power to move link!? Any way is toon link heaver then zss? he realy seem to have weard whight.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Jski said:
Ewww not more toon link every time you play him i cry! i wish link was as good as his cartoon counterpart. They could of at lest made link have a bit side ways movement when using the boomerangs in the air i mean it contorts the power of the wind and it has no power to move link!? Any way is toon link heaver then zss? he realy seem to have weard whight.

I think all the real Link needs is to take off those iron boots he's wearing that make his jumping so pathetic.