By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

what is allisbrawl about?im not familiar with it,i know its a site,but is it rankings or somthing like that?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

leaving Brawl for a fighting game that's actually possibly good? I don't blame you, Ivo.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

@ Brute; All is Brawl is a general SSBB site. Has all your brawl needs from fourms to a competetive brawl ladder :]

Guys i'm stumped, where'd the pencil go? :O I need to learn how to do that ^_____^

Actually.. SC4 hasn't impressed me so far. The CPU play seems the same... and some stages look far too familiar to ones in past Soul Caliburs. The Raft floating in a castle moat I KNOW was in SC3. I can't really spell it right ever though. The characters, I think, sound like their voices were reused...

As for Gameplay, Amy seems awesome. She's fast, has some good stuns, a long range unblockable, and quick short and sweet combos. I'm going to have to work with her though >.> Her main kick stun makes me laugh, it basically looks like a crotch kick XD. Soul Calibur has sooo many moves per character X.x I haven't got a critical finish to work yet though... they confuse me :x

Edit: Scratch that, I got Critical Finish to work with Amy...

I'll say this much, opponent blocks with low soul gauge > You hit that block with ANYTHING > Push L, they die. Thats basically it X.x No equipment needs to be broken yet, (though that one hit breaks a piece) just a broken soul gauge. They die instantly X.x

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

I never did like games that make you do some many things to pull off an attk. You would think a chater would know how to do there own attks i guess that why i like smash because that game more about timing the caroplytundel sidruem (when you use something like your hand to do a movement over and over, over a long bit of time that course pain at a labor date.) hehe.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

I'm really not liking SC4s online at all... its just... annoying..

The matches all have input lag, and sometimes freezing for moments. You have a room system in place. 2 people are fighting, with 1 or 2 watching. No, it won't match the two spectators together, they have to watch the top two... Which is just annoying...

Then we have the people themselves. "Press O to win!". That about sums that up >.> I find myself doing it too though, the onlines lag just sucks. I can't do any of my fancy half health combos ; ;

I don't think SC4 is going to get my PS3 used more often X.x

And something weird... I can't win with Amy, yet, I can with my custom character with Amy's style... I really don't get that >.> I guess the male models larger size adds to the range or something.

I think I'll be sticking with Brawl but its too early to say X.x

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

any wanting to play...i'm falling asleep waiting for someone.

Cox congratz on having 1,000 posts lol I just notice it.

ctk495 said:
Cox congratz on having 1,000 posts lol I just notice it.

thanks...i just noticed it as well

IvoYarido said:

I find myself doing it too though, the onlines lag just sucks. I can't do any of my fancy half health combos ; ;

Granted it's new so it's going to be getting hammered, but how is the lag compared to Brawl?  A lot of people nitpick that sort of thing in Brawl, so a comparison to another current-gen fighter would be telling.