By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@Shea:

It's not just fall speed. MetaKnight is very floaty, he's just really slow in the air. His lack of mobility doesn't allow him to DI out of it as easily. Marth, on the other hand, is one of the fastest and most mobile characters in game in the air. I can get out of it very easy with him, and I can air dodge those combos you do out of your thows with him easier, too! When you have Fox, who you don't seem to use as much anymore, I have a hard time moving when you get one of your tricks started.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Jski said:
shizzlee said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
I can do it because I use Marth.

Your up tilts are 10x harder to get out of with Metaknight.

So it depends on how fast the character fall I guess.

It destorys every one i like to play as. May be should just keep with zss at lest i have some fun playing as her but then ppl just spam air dodges on me or out rng me in the air so i do not know. I wish sheik F air and Back air had just a bit more kill power i would so play her all the time.

In other words, you want Melee Shiek? lol Air dodging pisses me off. Shea destroys me with it. They should have kep it like Melee.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Ewww dam playing shea realy took it out of me i feel sick lol so dam frustring. What i need to do is get arone to unlocking wofe and see if i like to play with his spam.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Maybe this might make people laugh?  I thought it was entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpLNJP58ixI

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Guys, I am thinking about using Fox as my secondary. I played with him, and he's not bad at all.

Around the Network

Meta N specie seems to make him weaker then just simply jump F air. @ riot it dose not mader who you want to play there is no such thing as main and secon you can play any one you want at any time!! Well you cant play snake vs me becuse i say so! hehe

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

@ Shea; Yayz Fast1 vids. I was just about to go looking for these ^^ That's probably going to be my fav vid :]

Riot Of The Blood said:
Guys, I am thinking about using Fox as my secondary. I played with him, and he's not bad at all.

You make fun of Sonics lack of range, yet you want to use Fox as a secondary? I find that quite funny XD They both have pretty much the same range :p Biggest difference is Sonic has an easier time recovering and is heavier then him.

JSKI, Main and Secondary's just mean whom you practice with and use in tournament settings. Main is whom you start most sets with and Secondarys are counterpick characters. Its just a technical term.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

link me the vid.

Ctk has gotten fuckin good.

that video was pretty funny

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"