By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

^yeah she always does that,its a great attack,but its bad for us

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
Jski said:
My god i hate when you lock ppl shea i mean i just about want to quit the sec you do that lol. Its like you get a free 50 dmg on ppl and there nothing i can do about it.

Your talking about the chaingrab?  You did it too.  I normally forget about Falco's chaingrab because I don't use it but you did it on my Fox.  Or is it something else?  If you mean the uptilts, you can get out of those by jumping.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

shizzlee said:
Jski said:
My god i hate when you lock ppl shea i mean i just about want to quit the sec you do that lol. Its like you get a free 50 dmg on ppl and there nothing i can do about it.

Your talking about the chaingrab? You did it too. I normally forget about Falco's chaingrab because I don't use it but you did it on my Fox. Or is it something else?

No chain griping is ok hehe i mean your up tilting on lugely fox mairo and falco ( but he not as bad or at lest i cant pull it off) i mean there just about nothing i can do about them. No realy i cant even jump i am spaming the hell out of the butter and nothing is happing i do not know if its imput lag but i cant do a thing about it.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Jski said:
shizzlee said:
Jski said:

Your talking about the chaingrab? You did it too. I normally forget about Falco's chaingrab because I don't use it but you did it on my Fox. Or is it something else?

No chain griping is ok hehe i mean your up tilting on lugely fox mairo and falco ( but he not as bad or at lest i cant pull it off) i mean there just about nothing i can do about them. No realy i cant even jump i am spaming the hell out of the butter and nothing is happing i do not know if its imput lag but i cant do a thing about it.

You can get out of it right after the second hit if you time a jump right.  Riot does it all the time.

Well i tryed every thing that i can do and i never can seem to get out of it also your spam attk on falco and fox i get traped alot in it. In ture i barly know what DI ing is. Its been explaned to me many times but i do not know if i am doing it right becuse it feels like i am koing ppl at a high % and ppl are koing me at low % i mean that why i want to sped all my time in the air it feels like i can ko ppl a lot better there then on the grond with smashes.

Around the Network

I can do it because I use Marth.

Your up tilts are 10x harder to get out of with Metaknight.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Its the only resion why i would play luciro vs you shea becuse i can down air out of it and of cores becuse of the lag on the smashes to mess with your spot dodges timing.

Riot Of The Blood said:

So it depends on how fast the character fall I guess.

Sorry to bail on Riot and Luin earlier.

I was starting to get lag and then the internet went out. This is the 2nd support call Cocmcast is getting on this thing so Tuesday they're coming out to replace the cable box.

Hopefully I'll be able to play SSBB more often soon.

shizzlee said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

So it depends on how fast the character fall I guess.

It destorys every one i like to play as. May be should just keep with zss at lest i have some fun playing as her but then ppl just spam air dodges on me or out rng me in the air so i do not know. I wish sheik F air and Back air had just a bit more kill power i would so play her all the time.