By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

yea ima logon

Around the Network

man i keep on getting disconnected cause of the weather.
well it was nice playing with you,JSKI and BRYAN(possum)

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I've said it before, this game REQUIRES thought and prediction to be good at. You can't just hit someone, then go through a routine combo you've practiced so much its now instinct to perform. Combos are still possible you just can't hope to do them the same every single time. If you can't predict what you're opponent will do to avoid being hit, then simply put your not going to hit them often. If you can't predict how your opponent is going to attack you, then your going to get hit extremely often.

Nothing is ever guaranteed in this game, and thats why I like it. You have to work hard and think a lot to get any good strings of damage on an opponent. When you do get a 0-50% string of damage, you can be happy that you've outsmarted your opponent well.

You want to see a truly broken defensive engine? Play SC3. That community just died because of it. It was apparently broken enough that when they designed SC4, they added in OHKOes against people who go high in defense.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Some one is lagging badly i do not know who its hell or poss i do not know which. My word why is toon link harder to kill then link!? i mean hitting him off the screen. It like toon link has hover boots and lead boots on at the time time may be one boot is one and the other is the other hehe. Any way i was enjoying playing zelda / sheak but i do not know if i can realy beat ppl with them. Who is azula or something i think they call them self the princess azula or something hehe they play just like riot. O yes how do you start the game as sheak?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

You are pretty damn good with that Shiek, Jski. You might want to look into playing her more. She kinda like zss only not as sexy.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
Marth is not top-tier.

Jski, you play both Falco and Lucario, both characters who fall into the high-tier right along with Marth.

Marth doesn't have any gimmicks like a turtle, chain grab, or tornado. I don't get how you could suggest I only win because of Marth.

agreed.  i would rank marth as low high tier...and i would rank both of those fighters above marth.  I'm starting to think that lucario is top tier.  he is just a beast.

Hehe well i am only good with shiek becuse i do alot of air attks with zss so i am use to it but the hit size of shiek attks are much larger so i love it! also shiek dash attk put ppl in the air unlike zss dash attk. But dam down air why dose it have to be so susidel! zss and shiek down air seem crappy i wish it was just a spin down like fox / falco or may be a single hit down that could soso spike.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

yea toon link recover is way better than link

Jski said:
Some one is lagging badly i do not know who its hell or poss i do not know which. My word why is toon link harder to kill then link!? i mean hitting him off the screen. It like toon link has hover boots and lead boots on at the time time may be one boot is one and the other is the other hehe. Any way i was enjoying playing zelda / sheak but i do not know if i can realy beat ppl with them. Who is azula or something i think they call them self the princess azula or something hehe they play just like riot. O yes how do you start the game as sheak?

when you pick her.  it shows both characters at the bottom of the character selection screen.  just hit A on shiek and she will appear in front of zelda.

god diddy bananas and DK attack range piss me off so much