By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

I got my wii back does anyone wanna play ???

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

O ture skill ppl do not stay with one set of chaters they can play any one vs any one else and still put up a fight. It the flaw behind saying this ppl is better then this becuse it comes down to wich chaters they use.
On a side note why play ffa if your going to camp i just played a few ffa with ppl who just camped all the time i thouth the point of ffa is fun not to win.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

I disagree with that completely, Jski. Who would want to play with a wide variety of characters? You would never master every move, combo, or tech with any character like that? What would be the point in playing anymore? It would ruin the game. True skill is has nothing to do with who can use the most characters.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

But if you do spend time lurning combos what stops other from doing the same. I present to you with the idea that any one can master any combo for any chater given enofe time. Being able to play a chater on the fly and attaped to a new play style is a task that is a great deal harder then being bot like combos in that it seems the "best" do not even play a game but hit a sequent of buttons that is needed for a suasion. As for zss no one really answered my question i cant tell if i am just getting input lag or is there just a lag on most of her attks to come out.

wow i was on fire tonight truck, i don't think i lost a single duel

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network
Possum5454 said:
wow i was on fire tonight truck, i don't think i lost a single duel

Yeah you won them all, it's so frustrating to come so close but never pull out the win. No hard feelings though, those were great matches!

Signature goes here!

none taken

that usually happens when i play Shea. We will both be at over 100%, but she usually gets the killing blow

I cant belive no one is on! I want to get owned on link for a bit!

Jski said:
I cant belive no one is on! I want to get owned on link for a bit!

ill play with you

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

i would play, but the tv in my house that has the wii is in use.