By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

WoW you were pretty good. I don't know, but you seemed better than normal these last few games.

Luin, you are probably the best brawler on the site.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Hells, Sorry I did not approve so you can come and brawl with me, but I was in Brawl league and had to fighy adamD

anyone want to brawl?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

pichu_pichu said:
Hells, Sorry I did not approve so you can come and brawl with me, but I was in Brawl league and had to fighy adamD

yea thats what i tho after you didnt let me in

I just wanted to know. Except for the almighty and all powerful TGM who is the best player here?

Enemy Code - 3437-3042-1785 I mean were killing each other. how are we friends?

Rogue's Words - Some Men Lack Courage, I...........Only Lack Fear.

Around the Network

id say wasu, shea and ivo

Shea is the best on the site excluding TGM, Skip.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

oh and i forgot riot

Guys if we are playing ffa try going after some one else you never went after hell and his toon link you would most likely run away and attk other ppl i was the only one who keeped coming at him and every time when i got him in something you ran by and hit me out of it. I know its a fun game but when you guys play like that in that you do not go after some one they become unfun.
Shea is predicable i know nothing about TGM because he never lets me play him. Riot i see why you think every one play def vs you too you are a comply aggressor there is no time for some one to attk you because that all your doing. I think that about it.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Shea is the best on the site excluding TGM, Skip.

You still consider me to be the best after what happened last night?

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D