By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Good games Shea, i cant believe i won so many times, i only think you beat my Diddy twice or maybe three times! =DDD. i'm getting better, but i think your just having an off day.

Sorry i left, i have to go practice my shooting. right now brawl, archery and work are my life. lol

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

I remember things back in the day. Tornado ftw. Well, until I seem how awesome wow looked with him. LOL

Tao's ness is devastating IMO. How can someone be that good with him? Wow use to be the king of this site. I remember he use to feel like playing against god. You did amazing if you take one stock away.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
I remember things back in the day. Tornado ftw. Well, until I seem how awesome wow looked with him. LOL

Tao's ness is devastating IMO. How can someone be that good with him? Wow use to be the king of this site. I remember he use to feel like playing against god. You did amazing if you take one stock away.

But then we all grew up and now I can't rely on my reflexes alone to win matches.  ^_^

That's good though, I like it more this way.

Riot Of The Blood said:

then we realized spot dodging wasn't worthless afterall

chriscox1121 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Tao was full of win back in the day.

tao used to own

hmmmmmm......so now im just some pushover? T____T

i actually thought my lucas was better than ness. i didn't think i dropped in skill that much when i switched. To be truthful its not that ive gotten worse its just that everyone has gotten better. but either way it goes i still kick ass with him and i do win most of my duels.............I think lol  

i would place myself in the top 10 of the best players on the site.  which is not bad at all

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network
taomaster06 said:
chriscox1121 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Tao was full of win back in the day.

tao used to own

hmmmmmm......so now im just some pushover? T____T

i actually thought my lucas was better than ness. i didn't think i dropped in skill that much when i switched. To be truthful its not that ive gotten worse its just that everyone has gotten better. but either way it goes i still kick ass with him and i do win most of my duels.............I think lol  

i would place myself in the top 10 of the best players on the site.  which is not bad at all

you still kick butt, including mine...but there is a difference in winning and owning...you still win, but you used to own

I hate spot dodging. That is all people do now.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

tao, who are your top ten players on the site?

Riot Of The Blood said:

lmao blame shea. i didn't do it until i saw her play

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

taomaster06 said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

lmao blame shea. i didn't do it until i saw her play

Tao made a rhyme.  I don't spot dodge that much do I?  I only do it if I think a smash attack is coming.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D