By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

this thread is lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

^_^

Around the Network
naznatips said:
I don't understand why that matters so much Ben... but anyway, I have impressions on Wolf, Olimar, Snake, and Diddy from my final session with the game yesterday. I've just been too lazy to type them up, and I've been in Brawl Withdrawal. I'll post them sometime today though.
 Ben is leet he wants to kick our asses in a 3vs 1 handicap :) 

Skeezer, look up the old one (or is it gone) that one is over 10K posts (or almost 9 times this one)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

i do not like my birthday update!!

How come a certain part of Fox and Falco's pants are a different color? >_>;

Around the Network

Wolf, Falco, Fox, and Sonic are going to be overused

"Weird, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, so weird is acceptable to me."

Brawl Code:  1934-0329-3819 Pm me if you added me

It's not a HUGE deal...but I have a friend who lives farther away, and I have 2 friends that I regularly hang out with. It'd be good for 3 of us to play with our one friend online. It is possible, right? Because so far nobody seems to be able to answer, and those that do say 2 vs. 2 is possible...which I know, of course.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'm glad Diddy Kong wasn't a clone. He'd suck balls.

There was no way Diddy could be a clone of DK. If you would have played DKC, DKC2, or DK64, you would know this. (not saying you haven't played them btw)

Number of updates each character has been in:

Mario: 93
Kirby: 64
Link: 59
Wario: 57
Fox: 50
Pit: 49
Yoshi: 49
Samus: 39
DK: 37
Pikachu: 36
Diddy Kong: 33
Meta Knight: 33
King Dedede: 32
Bowser: 31
Zelda: 30
ZSS: 28
Ike: 27 
Peach: 26 
Snake: 23
Lucas: 19
Sonic: 18
IC: 14
PT: 12 
Captain Olimar: 10
Sheik: 8
Marth: 3
Ness: 2
Luigi: 2
Falco: 1

Go Fox! I hope Pit and Yoshi don't pass him!

I hope Zelda passes bowser and Sheik passes Captain Olimar. Diddy better watch out!!!