By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Yes, we are.

Can anybody answer my question? Has it been confirmed that 3 people can play on one Wii and 1 on another?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Yeah very good question. Can 2 play online on one system??

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

mrketchup33 said:
Yeah very good question. Can 2 play online on one system??

In online? Yes!!!!!! Not more, only 2 for console

@MrKetchup: Yes. Up to 3 people on 1 system can play online. With regard to Ben's post, I believe so.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Gah, too many people keep saying, yes, 2 people can play on the same system!

I don't see why 3 people can't play on the same system...I'm honestly just asking for video or text proof...I've been looking but haven't actually seen proof.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
Nintendo Fan Girl said:

i like todays brawl update. :D

i no rite

My friend who only has played the 64 game is planning to main Zelda and she was wondering what was her moveset. :O 

Falco...
yay?

I like that Falco's FS is at least somewhat different than Fox's. It's weaker and less maneuverable, but it can use the jumpjets

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

WoW looks like Falco finally got a moveset that not so clone like. The kick reflector move looks interesting. His Final smash also different from fox a bit it hovers higher....

wouldnt it just kill if they delayed again by another month? I was wanting this game in january at the latest.