By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

This game is more than awesome... I love Luigi's taunts! XD I decided to make a gif of it!

Around the Network

Thanks for the impressions, sounds awesome.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Luigi just gets more awesome with time. Nintendo's really giving him his own bizarre personality.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Haha that's awesome Lolita. I've been requested impressions for Olimar and Wolf. If there is anyone else people want me to try, let me know.

naznatips said:

Jigglypuff is stronger in this game than the others, his final smash is strange.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Haha that's awesome Lolita. I've been requested impressions for Olimar and Wolf. If there is anyone else people want me to try, let me know.

Tell me every difference between his and Fox's B moves!

@Naz
You said characters are more floaty and need more aerial skill this time around, so would that mean already good aerial characters such as Ness will be better this time around? How I got most of my kills last go round was because good use of Ness' aerial abilities. So would a fighter like him and a player like me transfer over well?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
@Naz
You said characters are more floaty and need more aerial skill this time around, so would that mean already good aerial characters such as Ness will be better this time around? How I got most of my kills last go round was because good use of Ness' aerial abilities. So would a fighter like him and a player like me transfer over well?

If you are good in the air with Ness, then yes, the floatiness will help. 

I think my hype for this game has completely died out.
It'll probably come back sometime around the US release though.

Yeah you live in Australia...you should just mod your console or something.  US release is less than 20 days away after all.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )