By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Hey where is WoW why does he no longer plays?

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Hey where is WoW why does he no longer plays?

i played him a couple days ago. but he just recently got two other games that has his attention.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Hey Tao can you please duel riot so I can watch I was able to beat his meta but lost against his marth with Lucas.

marth and Roy don't really play alike. I don't think they are clones at all after finaly playing the game.

The only way I could beat your ness Tao is to use that cheap chain grab.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

ctk495 said:
Hey Tao can you please duel riot so I can watch I was able to beat his meta but lost against his marth with Lucas.

im not sure if i'll be of any help because I haven't found a way to beat his marth either -_-U

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

No one is ever online anymore.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I'm watching the sox game, i'll probably be on after that... still need procrastinating on getting new controller

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

taomaster06 said:
ctk495 said:

im not sure if i'll be of any help because I haven't found a way to beat his marth either -_-U

Best advice I can give you is too stay your distance unless he failed a combo(in which he is vunerable for a short moment). Don't forget to wavebounce. Try not to go off the field often. Remeber Lucas has a lot more KO moves than Marth. Also the best place to be around Marth is behind him.

Intresting note.: You ever try using PK thunder on a recovering opponent? Try it on a CPU sometime ;)

marth doesn't have a single weakness. The only way to beat my marth is to be better than me. Marth is flawless.

so anyone wanna play with me?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"