By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

They have an embed feature, but it doesnt seem to work here, naz. =\

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

Aww =( I wantedd to be the 1000th post...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

loadedstatement said:
Interesting though, you can take a VERY scratched up disc to a store like Play N Trade and they will repair it for like....$2. And it'll look like new. I have no idea how. But my Gears of War disc had been through hell, it I SWEAR I looked like they gave me a new copy.

They might have had a disc doctor it basically takes off the plastic till its even and smooth. 

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I think they use the disc cleaner.that recovers scratched cds or dvds or anything of that nature.

I know b.c My baby sitter (young age) recovered an old life ps2 disc using one of those cd healers

Update more of the same, Luigis mansion takes 3 games with Luigi to unlock big whoop.

Around the Network

Luigi's MAsion,
looks like an interesting knock it down stage

I cant help but feel like I'll have the whole game unlocked on March 9th. All of these unlockables seem retardedly easy. Then again, Im not looking for a hidden character I have to wait 2 weeks to unlock. That would be annoying. I have to start training the day I get the game. 3 weeks after the game comes out, a local LAN center in partnership with Gamestop is having a giant tourney >.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I love stages you can interact with.

Loadedstatement.

I think most opens up during SSE, so you could just finish that first (I think I will)

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

The Luigi's Mansion update is good..
I like the stage on its uniqueness.

Like when it collapses and comes back up and stuff...