By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

You still wanna play?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

yeah,but i dont have your FC,what is it?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

4553 9664 2171

I'll add you.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

ok im going to add you right now,and then well play

edit:ok i just added you

nice duels guys,sorry for leaving but i gotta go to the store,any tips on what i should do to improve

Around the Network

Sorry Riot but I'm no mood for duels.

Fun brawls Brute and Riot.
That edgehog win was funny. =P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

im back
@iclim yeah they were fun,looking foward to doing it again somtime

TruckOSaurus said:
Possum5454 said:
D: i need to get a new controller...well i can still use this one, but it's quite painful
(the control stick broke so now its just a tiny little metal rod....sucked when i was playing riot.)

Damn, I thought I was hard on my controllers but I guess I'm not that bad

haha, all i did was drop it, but i must of hit it just right becasue the control stick broke so now its just the metal rod that it went over.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

^i also dont really take care of my controllers,one of my buttons(actually two of them)dont respod to good,i need to get a new one

fun duels shea although it was a little laggy. i hate playing against your mario >.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815