By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Tgm's samus is a monster. I need metaknight and a decent stage (not one of his counter picks) in order to win. He's soooo good.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I'm surprised you haven't complained about Dedede yet Riot. Quite a few people have bitched about him to me about how his fatness is able to stay in the air for too long.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

your dddndoesn't bother me, you're just really freaking good with him. I swear, DDD has to be marth's worse matchup. There's nothing to complain about, really. Kirby makes me madder than DDD does.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

i mainly struggle playing people with more reach than i have. characters like fox, wolf, pikachu etc... i dont really have any trouble with. but marth, Tl , samus, characters like that i have a hard time. -_-

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Words Of Wisdom said:
iclim4 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@WoW you really need to come back tonight because I'm getting MGS4 tomorrow and will probably be away for a while (although I could sneak in a couple of Brawls.... damn this game is too addictive)

We're in the same exact situation.

Luin should also be back by tonight.

Yep, Luin and I are both coming back to SSBB today!  Hooray!

Looks like tonight is gonna be a great SSBB night. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

D: i need to get a new controller...well i can still use this one, but it's quite painful
(the control stick broke so now its just a tiny little metal rod....sucked when i was playing riot.)

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

chriscox1121 said:
@ Brute.........TGM will 3 stock your samus in ditto matches

who is TGM?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Possum5454 said:
D: i need to get a new controller...well i can still use this one, but it's quite painful
(the control stick broke so now its just a tiny little metal rod....sucked when i was playing riot.)

Damn, I thought I was hard on my controllers but I guess I'm not that bad

Signature goes here!

no one online to play with.

Riot Of The Blood said:
no one online to play with.

ill play you

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"