By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Well we've made it to 1000!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

yay people are posting!!!!

pichu_pichu said:
supermario128 said:
I was so desperate to play some smash bros I even got out the N64 for a while, I really need to get a new copy of Melee, mine was scratched so I sold it.

you sold a scratched Disc?
  When I say scratched, I mean it was so messed up from my younger brother that it wouldn't work at all, so ya I sold it in a garage sale, what else would I have done with it?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
pichu_pichu said:
supermario128 said:
I was so desperate to play some smash bros I even got out the N64 for a while, I really need to get a new copy of Melee, mine was scratched so I sold it.

When I say scratched, I mean it was so messed up from my younger brother that it wouldn't work at all, so ya I sold it in a garage sale, what else would I have done with it?

didn't the buyer noticed anything wrong with the disc

Yeah, we're not surprised that you would get rid of a bad disc...just that you had the balls to sell it hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
pichu_pichu said:
supermario128 said:

through it away or buy anther one.

Interesting though, you can take a VERY scratched up disc to a store like Play N Trade and they will repair it for like....$2. And it'll look like new. I have no idea how. But my Gears of War disc had been through hell, it I SWEAR I looked like they gave me a new copy.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

pichu_pichu said:
supermario128 said:
pichu_pichu said:
supermario128 said:

didn't the buyer noticed anything wrong with the disc
  Well I sold it with one of my 3 gamecubes, which also didn't work, for 50 dollars. The lady didn't even open up the gamecube box to check the stuff. She said, "Does it still work fine?" and I said, "Ya" and that was it.

Nintendo still doomed?

loadedstatement said:
Interesting though, you can take a VERY scratched up disc to a store like Play N Trade and they will repair it for like....$2. And it'll look like new. I have no idea how. But my Gears of War disc had been through hell, it I SWEAR I looked like they gave me a new copy.
  If I would have known that it would have been different, I didn't know it was even possible to fix scratched games like that.

Nintendo still doomed?

No one ever figured out how to embed from IGN did they?